Thursday, May 5, 2011

  Time has escaped me. i can't believe it's been so long since i posted.
i won't make excuses, because there are a million. i'm just moving on and thankful to be here.

so, here are my two boys. will finishing off some cotton candy at the big easter egg hunt and jack being his jolly messy self. they are besties. Really.
dan and i have loved watching them get closer and closer. will is the best big brother i've ever seen. we tell him all the time that God made him such a great big brother and he tells jack, "God made me the best big brother for you!".....precious.
Jack is hilarious. a little high maintenance and very attached to momma.....which i kinda love:)  he is a screamer, not a crier, but a screamer. the most high pitched sound you've heard....and coming from a big ol' boy it's pretty hard not to laugh. he is 7 months old now. Crazy!
life is finally getting a little more 'natural'. i think dan and i felt out of whack for a while after baby #2.
we are enjoying both these guys so much. some days are still a little off kilter but we have managed to laugh a lot and that always helps!
here are some new little guys from my studio.



"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

8 comments:

lizza said...

I can't wait to see those brothers in action this summer! They are the cutest. And I love the photo of your new work! XOXO

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to see you posting again. Love the photos...a picture says a thousand, etc. I'm loving your class at BMCA Clay Studio...other students in the studio are interested in the future...hint hint.

Byerly said...

Is there anything sweeter than a sweet big brother? I can't imagine there is! You have two cute boys Annie!

Courtney said...

Oh your boys (Dan included) are so awesome! I loved seeing you all this past week. I hope to see you soon... if Harrison would come on! :)

Courtney said...

Oh and the vases are beautiful!!!

Becky Swann said...

Oh Jack! I am so in love with him!

M.C. Phillips said...

Look at those sweet boys! They both have the most amazing eyes. I'm happy to hear from you!

Just April... said...

you are such an artist. Will is so tall and that hair is so dark and handsome - they are precious, annie!