Let's take a look back
Jesus is born!
Christmas seems like a long time ago now. But i didn't want to completely leave it off, as it was Jack's first Christmas! and I have no blogging rules.
We got to be with all of our family at some point over the holidays and that made it just perfect! I have posted pictures of only the kids, the adults just didn't have as many.....isn't that typical!
Jack and Luci, yes Jack is 3 months younger! first christmas for both! Cooper and luci were such a joy to be with!
This christmas was very special because Will recieved a new bike. His first one was a great hand me down that he had outgrown. We are determined to get will riding without training wheel this year, he's done great so far, still with training wheels but he practices almost everyday.
Jack slept until about 9 christmas morning, we were all waiting for him to wake up, that little rascal. I think it is the sleep sack by Lone Pine Designs, if you want a great baby gift, this is amazing!
In hickory with the robbs was great. Spencer and Will had a great time, although it's interesting how many moments cause me to remember following Lizza around when i was little and her getting annoyed.
Merry christmas and happy new year............better late than never, right?


4 comments:
Merry Christmas Annie! No Blog rules, just like Outback Steakhouse, and you know how I feel about that place...I like it! And I like you and your cute cute children and nieces and nephews! I would love to come see Will ride his bike soon!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!! -- Yay for a baby who slept late, a new bike, and snow on Christmas!!
Yay! Christmas at the Singletary's! I love Christmas and it's never too late to share!
Love the tree.. ours always has holes too.. but I think that's what makes them more special!
So proud of Will riding his bike! Saw a few photos on facebook!
Yay! This is going to make you feel better...I have not blogged about Christmas yet! Oops :) Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment