Well the Singletary's have done it. Dan ended camp last weekend and i delivered 375 mugs to all camps. Below are finished pictures of them, the brown were for the boys camps and the green were for the girls camps. I have to say, the green were so pretty, but i do love green! if you want to see more about the process go to my pottery blog, www.anniesingletary.com
So we checked out of work and into summer fun as a family!
My little sis Katy turned 24 on august 8th and we celebrated at our parents house with her group of girlfriends that she's been friends with for years from camp. Katy's parties are always the best i have to say, this year was a dinasour theme.....need i say more. my sister is such a character and the kindest person i know. she loves other people so much, i hope to be more like her when i grow up!
After that celebratory time the 3 (well 4 including Jack) went to the beach.
side note: i just realized i never said what we were going to name this amazingly active little tyke. Jackson McClure Singletary "Jack" will be his name. Isn't it so cute. I fear that Jack sounds like a wild little man.
Well, i don't need to say anymore, because the pictures do it justice from here on out.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC 2010
We had such a great time just being our little family. Our first beach trip just us.
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
9 comments:
gak! You are so cute I cannot stand it.
And I looove the name Jack. It was tops on our list until a cousin stole it ;)
The mugs look GREAT!
JACK!! Will and Jack!! Love it!! The beach looked heavenly. So glad y'all had a fun family vacation.
I love the name Jack too! It is such a strong manly name...solid choice Singletarty's ;)
I LOVE THE NAME!!!!
You are the cutest preggers EVER!! I cannot believe it has been so long since I have seen you! The mugs are beautiful, well done and I love the name, so perfect!
Baby Jack looked like he had fun on his trip too! And I think he loves the ocean already! = )
Love all the mugs! I'm jealous i didn't get one the years I worked at MM!
I LOVE THAT NAME!!! will & Jack...you look amazing. i pray for you that you feel as amazing as you look. i am so excited for the newest addition to the fam!!! mis you! Love, Heather Newman
As you know, we love that name! Love that you had such a good time as a family on your beach trip that is so special that you guys got to do that! Now we get to get excited about baby Jack coming soon!
Dinosaur theme! She is funny. Happy Birthday Katy!
I didn't realize it was your first family beach trip. We need one of those. It looks like it was so relaxing and you do look SO cute, Annie.
Great name, too! Our Jacks are going to be great friends!
Post a Comment