Water has been on my mind a lot lately. At my last OB appointment i confessed i have had an obsession with those mini fanta oranges. Well, my doctor laughed and said that i better be drinking a lot more water than those mini delights because soda can cause swelling....and i do not want to swell.......it's hot enough. So, i've been thinking about drinking water a lot.
fanta i love you too, but i would rather not ever taste you again than swell.
It's been so hot here, i love summer and how hot it is, but really 30 weeks pregnant and 90 something degrees and feels like 104 because of humidity is a little much.
so, we've been around water a lot. At the pool mainly, but there is this great amazing place called Splashville in downtown Asheville. Sunday and i ventured there with the kids this past Saturday. BellaRose and Will had a complete blast. It was so much fun watching them play in these fountains.




Black mountain pool is where it's at..........yo!






and finally a while back i did a blog about how worried i was about will's fear of swimming. well, here is the final video from 2 weeks of swim lessons that ended a couple weeks ago.
Miss Jackie is a miracle worker for sure!!!
We are so proud of he and BellaRose
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
5 comments:
Oh, man. We need one of those fountain splash thingies here... what I wouldn't give!
I'm so jealous of all your water outings! More jealous that you are spending all that great time with everyone... i miss you guys so much. :(
But anyway, I'm with you on being pregnant in the heat... I bet it would be horrible, so drink that water and stay cool by being in water as much as you can!
Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!!
splashville was SO much fun, even if everything all the sudden turned chaotic with us! This summer has been so much fun with all the water!
oh Annie! it looks like you are having a blast this summer with Will. next summer you'll have a new little fella to swim with too! i am so happy for you and i wish Cami and I could come up for a playdate with BellaRose and Will!!
ok you guys take care and i love you!
Heather and camille
Oh I totally missed this post! I want to go to splashville soon! I can't believe Ellen and I haven't been yet
Great water pictures, now go drink you some water you fanta flauta
my favorite line is
" We are so proud of he and BellaRose" haha
so proper
Post a Comment