Well on June 28th, 2010. Anna Lucile Eddleman was born.
She and her mom are doing great. Apparently she's an awesome baby and is nursing and sleeping so well. I personally think it has everything to do with Beth being such a great mom.
We haven't gotten to meet her yet, with camp being in full bloom, but we love her so much already and Will wants to see her pictures everyday.


Look at this precious family. So glad i get to be related to them!Her big brother Cooper looks so big now, what a grown up boy!
Good job! you guys, she's amazing!!!
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
4 comments:
Yay for Luci! She is so precious! What a sweet beautiful family!
Luci is a cutie! What a sweet family indeed! God has blessed us all with wonderful sister-in-laws and families!
she is so precious. congratulations!
Congratulations Eddlemans! Luci is so cute!
Post a Comment