Friday, June 25, 2010

Shout out to the Robb's


i feel like i don't give my family the representation they deserve on here. we see them a lot more than dan's family because they live just an hour from us, so it's due to that. but, here they are in all their recent glory. all accept lizza and spencer of course, who we get to see in august!!!!! total bliss

total bliss again..... i mean in the cat's opinion and probably Dad's too, but not mine.

i love my momma, she's so so good to us.

well, here i am 6 months pregnant.


they always have so many over for meals, it's never just our family, "our family" has always meant anyone and everyone that wants to come....what a beautiful thing it is.
water guns
here is bruiser aka bruise aka brewster. she is my little sister katy's dog. she actually awesome, as much as we doubted her because she is pitbull/bulldog, she's pretty great. if you want to become her facebook friend, she's got that too!
Ah Katumqua. she's such a great aunt. she loves to play pirates with will.
May may and will love to sit and have long talks about life.
aunt katy and will love to cuddle

we love you guys!!!

BIG NEWS!
Beth, Dan's sister has a scheduled c- section in the morning. Luci will be here yay!!! please pray for her and pray for Cooper their little man, he's about to a big brother, big transition!
can't wait to post pictures of will's new cousin!!!





"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

7 comments:

Jessica said...

your so cute 6 months pregnant!!

love that picture of you and your mama too!!!

Byerly said...

I agree with Jessica! You're adorable! So fun to see your family.

Courtney said...

Annie, your family is amazing! I love how your Mom always makes people feel like family! I think you get that from her since you have that characteristic as well.

Will is so lucky to have your sisters and Dan's sisters as Aunts! = )

Love you all pregnant. I can't believe you are already 6 months. It really flies by.

And so exciting about Beth's newest bundle of joy.. Luci!

Becky Swann said...

Oh I love your family! I especially love how Will is with all of them! This was a great post to read. It is funny to me to read all about you on your blog and Dan is in my basement while I am sitting upstairs watching the bachelorette ha!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

great post! i love that picture of Will and your mom. it is perfect as is your belly!

JTP said...

so cute by the pool- I love to see how much of a "big boy" will is- I can just see my William like that next summer :-)

Becky said...

Do you hear my heart singing?

Love to see the precious Robb family getting to spend time together, enjoying one another and feeling the LOVE.

Love ALL of the pics.

Annie, you look so beautiful and glowing!

Praying for you and baby.


Love, prayers and blessings,

Becky

P.S. So true about your Mom ~ like the Terrys crashing your Christmas celebration...so gracious of you all.