Will had a great time. Grandparents are great aren't they. I remember when my grandfather Spencer would take me to the store and let me pick out any stuffed animal i wanted. He waited and waited while i touched every single one to see which was the softest and then he would get it for me. My parents loved me, but they wouldn't just get me a stuffed animal on any given day. These are the things reserved for grandparents. And Will has got some great ones.
Here are some qualities of Lee Lee and Pop pop

they play like kids


they let will take his time



they let him get a little wild



they are quite agile and so fun!

they are o so stylish
And....they came and gave me some much needed time off too, which was such a blessing!
Thanks guys for a great time!!!
Now, it's time for baby Luci to come. Yay Beth, Kirk and Cooper!!!
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
6 comments:
I think it's so fun to see our parents in the role of grandparents. They really thrive.
And I have the same exact basket! I love that woman!
when did Will become so big boy???? I'm glad you had a much needed break :-)
we loved seeing leeLee and PopPop too!! Lee Lee is so stylish!
I love that you wrote they play like kids...right by the pictures of the goats haha
They are really awesome grandparents to Will!
Yep, grandparents are great!!
oh don't you just love it when grandparents are in town! It's so nice that they have that 2nd home and visit as often as they do! I know Will loves both sets very much, you can tell in all the photos! I can't get over how much Will has grown... he is going to be an amazing big brother!
Post a Comment