Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What to do, what to do.



Dan's parents have been here this week and it's been so great to have them around to help me and make Will feel so special. They leave on Sunday to go back to my sister in law who is about to have our niece Luci. I am so excited about this next few weeks, a new baby girl in the family is just the greatest thing ever!

We have gone to the pool twice now and it's been so great to be there again. Will needs to be in the water as much as possible this summer as he is quite apprehensive again. He is my little legalist, he just loves rules and feels comfortable with them. Well, i think this personality trait carries over into a need for control. So in the water he just clings to me with his everlasting breath. This is why we will be frequenting the pool.

Swim lessons start in about 2 weeks, so that will be good. But, anyone have any tips?





"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

4 comments:

Heidi King said...

I love summer...and what fun it will be to have him swimming...he will love the water by then. I'm just sure of it.

Becky Swann said...

Keep your head above the water.
WE are all about going to the pool with you guys whenever you want! That is so exciting about your little niece!!

Courtney said...

I didn't know Beth was pregnant again... oh how exciting! And how nice that Dan's parents were in town too. I love hearing about Will.. and baby #2 too! Can't wait to see you all soon! I feel like it's been way too long! I wish I was there to hit up the pool too!

Niki said...

WIll did so great swimming today! He seems like he is getting braver already. Can't wait to see how the lessons go. I know you will keep us posted on Luci's arrival, too. So exciting!