So, the Singletary's and the Robb's all love to puzzle. I like to call us puzzlers. If someone takes off on a role with their puzzling, we say they are "in the zone".
Well, Will Singletary is an official puzzler and he gets "in the zone" often.
Let me show off my son for a minute.
He calls me in the room to look at what he had done and he had almost completed this sesame street puzzle alone. As soon as i set him on his way with a piece he was having trouble with, he finished the rest. AMAZING> i was so proud and happy.

He then goes and grabs this more difficult Spider Man puzzle and proceeds to lay all the edge pieces together like i showed him and we began it, much more complicated and it's not done yet, but he works a little on it everyday.

Baby Singletary is doing well. 22 weeks and counting. We need to settle on a name still and it's been very hard. We have a few options but just can't decide. I need to have this name in the bag soon. This is a very big deal people, i remember feeling this way with Will and all the pressure of choosing someone's name for the rest of their life.
Dan has started camp and we are making summer plans to stay very very busy so we don't miss him too much for the next 77 days (a fellow camp directors wife let me know that's how many days camp lasts). I sure am glad to have camp to eat at and play, ride horses, entertain will and all that good stuff. It really is a blessing. But i sure am thankful to have many friends to keep us company too!
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
5 comments:
oh- the zone! great times at the beach with some wine and coladas!
beth
Wow that is great that he is working on puzzles and did that entire one by himself! I am very impressed. Soon we will be going to the pool every day to pass the time, CAN'T WAIT!!!
I am so impressed with that puzzle!!!! Amazing!! Oh we will stay busy Annie. I am planning on it. I can't wait to meet baby boy #2 and I am ready to be calling him a name too so pick it out girl!
I'm impressed with Will's puzzle skills! I think that is a great skill.. not only hand to eye but thinking about the design and how it fits.. that takes a lot.. I'm super impressed!
Plus 77 days of camp.. I hope it flies by! And then you'll have an little #2 almost here too!
I can't wait to meet baby boy singletary #2.. and I'm sure the name you choose will be perfect for him!
Oh that Will is going to LOVE some legos in a year or two!
Caleb's "learning specialist" told us how important solving puzzles were for his mind when we met with her. Keep him working them!
Post a Comment