oh Will....you crack us up from 3000 miles away!!!I sure hope they had a great day in the trees!!
haaa...that reminds me so much of what Judah would do! I hope we can get them together sometime soon.
that was hilarious and I love Dan in the background still saying, there goes another one...yay! so funny!
AWESOME!! Corbin and I are laughing out loud over here. Boys!!
haha! i'm still laughing at Dan in the background...sorta realizing Will's over it, mid-sentence. That was too cute!
So glad I finally watched this...hilarious! I love that it always comes back to super heros fighting in the end...and that I see each of your personalities coming out in this video. I love you all so much!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh Will....you crack us up from 3000 miles away!!!
I sure hope they had a great day in the trees!!
haaa...that reminds me so much of what Judah would do! I hope we can get them together sometime soon.
that was hilarious and I love Dan in the background still saying, there goes another one...yay! so funny!
AWESOME!! Corbin and I are laughing out loud over here. Boys!!
haha! i'm still laughing at Dan in the background...sorta realizing Will's over it, mid-sentence. That was too cute!
So glad I finally watched this...hilarious! I love that it always comes back to super heros fighting in the end...and that I see each of your personalities coming out in this video. I love you all so much!
Post a Comment