Monday, May 10, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!
IT'S A HEALTHY BOY!!!

I know that i really set myself up for this, and now we can all laugh. hahahaha. But now, don't laugh anymore, because games on people. I'm a husband maker. But great honorable southern gentlemen we shall breed. So get ready ladies.

I had my moments of sadness about not having a girl i must admit, i mean Will and i just thought that it would be a little Libba.
When i saw that little guy healthy and moving like a storm in there we remembered the sense of loss we felt last year when they could not find the baby in the right place. So, to see that child with healthy limbs and organs, I mean you can't help but be humbled and amazed.

So......
May my boys open doors for ladies, help elderly women, pull chairs out for ladies (not out from under them), have great manners at the table and speak respectfully with eye contact to all humans.
Prayerfully i will go into this as Dan and I strive to raise Respectful Men. Men of God. Men that fear God. Men that respect authority. Men that strive for perfection in humility and honesty. Men that aren't afraid to cry but have a confident exterior.
Men that know they are fallen and know their need for the Grace of God to change their sinful hearts. May they know Jesus above all and that these things will be an outpouring of the joy that they hold inside because of knowing they have a Savior.



Thank you for praying for us and this little guy!!!




"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations, Annie. I pray the same thing...that God would equip me to raise a son who honors God & those whom God loves. What a great challenge & joy we have in raising boys! :)

Courtney said...

Oh Annie.. I hope I have girls who can marry your boys! You couldn't have said it any better.. I'm sure it was difficult for a moment not to have a girl.. but you are so on it.. a healthy child is an amazing gift.. and I'm sure you and Dan will make some amazing God fearing boys turn into God fearing men who this world needs more of! May God continue to bless you!

Jessica said...

Your boys are going to make you so proud, I just know it! With you as parents....WOW, there is no stopping them.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i love that you said you are raising husbands! I never thought about it that way actually. I know we joke about Will and BR marrying each other but I never thought about her really being a wife. Goodness!! I am thrilled for your little boy. He is going to be so loved just like that Will!

Heidi King said...

Beautiful...what a task, and what a joy! Love the picture of Will in his undies sitting so proudly by the fire.