we first started our vacation out at St. Simons. it was a wonderful time, me laying on the beach and will and dan playing hard, running and catching fish.
then it was on to disney world.
on the way back the kings stopped with us in St. Simons and we ended out trip there, it was the perfect ending.
Heidi has a great interpretation of our trip and it's much more reflective than this is going to be, so you should head there next if you haven't already been.
so here we go, pictures do tell the story well after all.
they go from latest to earliest.
our sprightly group
this picture makes me laugh so much because we waited in line forever at epcot to do this recycling thing and we weren't very excited.......i think the kings hate recycling, what do you think?
Ode to Louis. Thank you to our friend Louis! We loved seeing him and hanging out in his world for a while. behind us is the Tower of Terror, another of the little boys favorite ride. scary and fast.



will and addie loved the characters but,
ryland was the smart one

light sabers and princess wands, what more could a kid want.
will and ryland playing in a camel statue's spit, really he would spit water like a water fountain
another roller coaster
Coming off splash mountain, you can see the drop they went down behind them.....favorite ride of the kids.
after splash mountainwell we did it and we did it right.
"Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling"Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
9 comments:
what a fun trip- I LOVE St Simmons- did you eat by chance at Barbara Jeans? It is amazing!!!!
Looks like a whole new world, every turn a surprise! And since a dream is a wish your heart makes...I am glad all your dreams came true on this trip! Glad you all made some great memories:)
jt, no didn't eat at barbara jeans, but we did eat at 2 great places can't remember the names though.
becky, are you quoting a song or a memoir you wrote?
disney songs...duh I had all the tapes
Here I am to comment!
a memoir by Becky would be amazing! Maybe she could read it for a book on tape too and sound like LC, she said.
Love the pictures, Heidi's story and your pictures compliment each other beautifully.
Annie, love these pictures...especially that top one because no one is looking and every face is different. We LOVED being there with you guys...you made it! Thanks for posting these.
I also think it is hilarious that you changed my name to "heiders" on here...I do love you...in spite of this!
Oh what wonderful parents. It looks like you guys made the best of a theme park vacation by going with the Kings and putting in plenty of beach time. I know the kids loved every minute of it. My parents took us when we were pretty little and we thought it was just THE BEST. We got Mickey ears with our names stitched on them.
I need to call them and tell them how much I love them for that.
Oh Disney.. looks like lots of fun.. and the beach trip sounds right up my alley! I can't believe the kids did Tower of Terro.. that's scary!
You are a trooper going on this trip (all the walking and heat) prego! Way to go Annie!!! = )
Post a Comment