Spring I'm so happy you are close by!!!
We heard a heartbeat this morning, a strong healthy heartbeat @ 13 weeks! the baby is the size of a medium shrimp says baby center, i think that's hilarious.
Will wants to tell he you loves his country Amewica, "Amewica is awesome Mom".....takes after his Aunt katy no doubt, her patriotism is admirable.
and here i leave you with one of the the "Dolls". There is, as you may guess a long story that goes along with these dolls and my sisters. A long history of doll fear and hatred nonetheless.I will tell you this, we send them back and forth to each other, as well as other doll items and pictures. the sad thing is that they are Madam alexandar dolls and my mom's, so they are (were) worth a lot of moolah, sorry mom.
Well, the other day i received my first ever delivered up on the mountain package (we usually get a slip in the mailbox because they won't come up here). I was thrilled. until i opened it, then i just burst out laughing. Lizza got me good this time......but she's got it coming.
Have a great weekend!!!
"Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
7 comments:
sisters have their own "language" dont we....
and Will looks so big and grown up!!!When did all that happen?
That is that sister humor we were talking about the other night. A little twisted, isn't it? Can't wait to see how you get her back.
You've got a big giant patriotic boy and a perfect medium-sized shrimp! Thank God for his many blessings.
dolls are so creepy. you could probably send BellaRose's doll to them and really freak them out. Love your little shrimp and that Will is getting so big. I just can't believe it.
heartbeats.. shrimp and American! WAHOO!!!
Can't wait to see you!
So glad you got to hear the heartbeat! The dolls ... oh my the dolls...such a good idea! ahhayour sisters and you and wonderfully nuts!
Love to the shrimp!!
And you left out the best part of the story, which was that I originally overnighted it to you at the Trump Plaza Hotel in Atlantic City, but it didn't get there in time and they forwarded it to you at home...
:P
and by the way, my nephew is the cutest little patriot ever.
Post a Comment