Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Woot Woot

We have a great miracle on our hands people.

I am pregnant, but more than that.

Baby Singletary has been sited and is very healthy. We are so thankful for this absolute blessing.

Here he is cool guy, Will's gonna be a big brother, something we have prayed for!!! He said, "mommy, your tummy's full"
So of course, after we went to the moment of truth ultrasound, we had to continue what we did when we found out about will and go get a onesie.

We are so thankful and happy. thank you for the prayers and thoughts this year while we recovered from the last pregnancy. God really does know what he's doing, I trust that full well. this baby's due date is Oct. 1, a few days after Will and Dan's birthday's. Poor Dan has just lost his birthday pretty much, i told him we could change it, i mean you can do that right?

Woohoo, you have no idea how happy i am to be able to do this blog post!!!


"Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com

22 comments:

Courtney said...

Praise the Lord! Yeah! That is just wonderful news! I am so thrilled for you, Dan and Will! So exciting.. and yet another October baby too! (poor Dan!) Again God knows what he is doing! Cause Dan is one of the most selfless people I know, so he wouldn't mind nor does he mind sharing his birthday.. specially with his children! = )

Oh Annie this is wonderful wonderful news! We have been praying for a recovery and praying for a healthy pregnancy.. and we are just thrilled! We'll be up this weekend.. and we hope to see you.. and I'll pick up the butter dish too! Can't wait to hug you and your precious belly!

Just April... said...

Excessively giddy for you, darling!

Jessica said...

Oh Annie!!!! I was so hoping this would happen for "2010 year of the Singletary"....

I am just so excited for yall!!!

KatieKate said...

We Mulders are so absolutely thrilled for you!!! wooo hoooooo!

TMB said...

that is so super duper exciting!!!!!!

congratulations!! what a blessing!

xoxo

Margaret said...

Congratulations Annie!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys. Lots of love from our family to yours.

Becky Swann said...

I have learned so much from you this past year. God has worked through you and you situation and truly has given you "beauty for ashes, strength for fear, gladness for mourning and strength for dispair"
I am beyond words happy for you and your dear dear family! I love you so much and am so happy that this new baby has so many that are loving and praying for it even before it was conceived!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Oh my goodness a big woot woot for sure!!!! We are just so excited for you guys. It was all worth and I could do NOT to stay at the doctors yesterday and wait for the exciting news!! Would it have been weird if we came in the room with you guys!!?? I am so thrilled and thankful to Jesus. Love you all

Niki said...

Woot woot is right!!! We can't wait to meet the youngest Singletary!

Heidi King said...

I could not be more excited for you all! What a blessing! You are a beautiful life and have a beautiful life growing inside of you. And, Dan, isn't that what parenthood is all about...loosing yourself? just kidding...I know you will just adore having more to celebrate come round Sept./Oct.!!!

Shanna Mac said...

Absolutely awesome news Annie!! We're sending lots of love your way!

Jessie said...

yah!

Esther and the Family said...

Congratulations Annie! I'm so happy for you. Sending much love to you and your family. :) Esther

Byerly said...

Yippee! Congratulations just doesn't seem like quite enough - I'm so excited for you, Dan, and Will. --- God gives us these journeys for a reason...and it makes the sweet moments even sweeter!! -- Sure, you can move Dan's d'ay...just start celebrating it on his half birthday:o)

Julie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

JTP said...

Oh Annie!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo exciting!!!!! and the onesie- adorable :-)

MC and Brian Phillips said...

Annie and Dan, Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you both! God's timing is mysterious, but it strengthens us. I hope we'll get to see you sometime soon. Lots of love and a big big hug!

Unknown said...

thanks everybody for the sweet comments.

Mom said...

All praise to our mighty God!!! I'm in love with that tiny creature. He is going to be a great joy to us. How can I express what it's like to experience the joy of my children and grandchildren?? And it's a blessing to read the comments of your wonderful friends who realize
God's mercy and goodness. I love you, Mom

Fubba said...

What a fantastically beautiful child. But then I am a little biased. Interesting though, it (the gummy bear) looks just like you did at that age. We are also thrilled and praising God that everything is in the right place and that you are doing well. We enjoyed our few moments with you, Will, and Dan the other day. We hope that Will doesn't think that baby Singletary is a football and try to throw it to May May. We think Will will be the most protective big brother a kid could have. We praise God for the 3 and 1/9th of your family.

Becky said...

Well, sweetie ~ I'm a little slow on the upswing here....but better late, than never!

I am absolutely ECSTATIC for you, Dan, and Will!

Praising God Who is the giver of good gifts from whom there is no shifting shadows or variation.

Been praying, and will continue to do so.

Dear heavenly Father,

Thank You and praise You, the Greatest Designer and almighty Creator, is knitting together Baby Singletary in Annie's womb....please protect Baby and Annie as only You can, and grant them perfect health, perfect peace, and perfect joy.

May the pregnancy go smoothly, and may the delivery be uncomplicated, as well.

We look forward to rejoicing in this child's life, as it grows to be a tree planted by the water who bears much fruit in due season.

In Jesus' awesome name I pray. AMEN and AMEN

Can't wait to see your Mom this weekend ~ WILLOWS will be praying.

Blessings, love and prayers,

Becky

lizza said...

gummy bear (Willa) is the cutest little unborn baby ever! i'm so excited to be an aunt again!! i can't believe will in those sunglasses... he is too cool for school. i love you so very much, nanky-poo.