a foot of snow, maybe more....i'm honestly afraid to know.
We've decided to have some bubble fun, even mocha is enjoying the soapy wonderland.

Then you know we had to go out an enjoy the fun white stuff. This guy is all decked out in his bib from lee lee and pop pop. He lasted about an 1 hr. 1/2. record time.





hope you are staying warm this weekend and having lots of fun family time.
on an unfortunate note.
I am getting my finances together for tax time and i was observing some charges that i did not recognize over the past 3 months, maybe more. $17.95, every time.
I typed the company into google and this is what i found.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mvq-shopessplus-c247512.html
Very concerning. I am calling my bank Monday about the charges. but I wanted to tell you what this appears to be. I had purchased some business items from Vista print and used a coupon i had found on a coupon site. It appears that some coupons can be linked to a permanent membership that can charge your card accordingly, just because you have used their coupon.
Scary SCAM.
All this to say, I have searched around and found that the coupon sites that we use we must double check, they are good and useful but just make sure you read the fine print.
There were also reports of these scams on restaurant.com, which we adore. This was not the site that got me, bu very important to check bank statement thoroughly making sure there are no unknown charges.
Sorry to be preachy, but i have never been stolen from before and I will forever be skeptical from this point on and i hope you will be too, if you are not smart already.
alright, soap box over.....good day to you all.
"Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling"
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com
7 comments:
Good tip on the membership thing- boooooooooo on the scam. Wow. I would have never caught that until like 6 months down the road!
Wonder-Will!! I love it! -- Oh, I hate to get scammed. I'm always so shocked when people are shady like that. Good catch. -- Those chairs you saw on my blog are the extra chairs that go with my dining room table. We love them!
THanks for the heads up on the scam. I HATE that kind of stuff. Why do people have to be that way?!
What a beautiful snowfall! I can't believe you guys have gotten over a foot twice this winter! All we seem to get is enough for one sled down the hill before it turns to mud...not that I'm doing a lot of sledding these days anyway. I hope hope hope I get to see you this weekend, but I understand if weather just doesn't allow it.
thanks for the warning. that is good to know. i always go to the retailmenot.com website. i think that one is legit, but of course i thought restaurants.com was too! i am glad that you guys have power this time and are able to get up and down your driveway, makes the winter wonderland that much more enjoyable!
Good to know. Who charges you? Does it give a name?
The winter wonderland looks so fun! Though I've heard many are getting tired of the snow.. I'm just jealous in Ga again! = )
Thanks for the tips too.. I have used Vista print. but never a coupon...
It's so cool that Will can really enjoy the snow with you guys. I'm glad too that this storm didn't leave you guys stuck up there in the dark. Thanks for the heads-up about those websites. I can't believe that! Hope you can get it figured out.
Post a Comment