here are some wonderful moments from our Christmas and beyond.
Will and BellaRose after their school Christmas program
Will gettin his groove on at his church Christmas program dressed as a firefly.
Our time on the Polar Express, thanks Pop Pop!!!
The big snow. We miss our snowman.
And here begins our Christmas at the Robb's.
thanks mom and dad for a wonderful Christmas, it was so great to be with everyone.
Lee Lee and Pop pop celebrated with us in Black Mountain and we had a great time with them too. They were so tough in the harsh winter weather. I have no pictures though, pop pop can you send me some? thanks guys.
hopefully i won't wait so long to post next time....
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com/blog/
6 comments:
Oh Annie! I am so glad you just went ahead and posted... it always feels good to get it off your chest! = )
I love the pics.. and I've heard about the Polar Express and it sounds magical!
I also love your Mom's hair jewerly.. it's fantastic!
Will is just the cutest thing! I love the video and his little dance he's doing!
I just love how Will and BR are such sweet friends. Now, I think I say this every time you post...but, in that pic of you, Dan, and Will on the polar express...Will and Chesson could be twins. Seriously. -- How was the Polar Express? It looked awesome!
There are no rules in Blogland:) I like seeing all your pictures from Christmas, I thought that clump of snow in your front yard was the remains of a snowman!
I really wish I could have seen Will in Angels and Lambs etc. Did you know I did that play for Christmas when I was little? I sure did, Will and I have so much in common:)
what else... oh yeah, Merry Christmas!
Yay, thanks for leading the way in this! I need to blog but have been avoiding it because of Christmas. It's coming, though. Get ready.
That Christmas program was so fun. I think I missed the fireflies part. Was that at the end? What a sweet picture of Will and BellaRose, too! Such good friends.
I love that your mom got a little play together. That is sweet.
Will and Chesson really could be twins, such sweet big boys!!! I love that picture of Will and BR. They really do love each other. That is so cool that Becky did that play too. Love all the pictures of your sweet family. I always feel like I am looking at pictures of my family or something. Thanks for posting about Christmas. You did good.
Post a Comment