where does the time go? I guess it hasn't been on the top of the list these days. I like to say there are seasons for these types of things and of course that i like to bulk blog.
so here we go...you with me still?
I've got to catch up so all i'll say before this massive amount of pictures is, Dan and will went to Mississippi alone and had a great time, dan also went another ole miss game in the midst of travelling for camp. we had a great time thanksgiving at watercolor in florida with the singletary's and beth, kirk and cooper, it was the greatest thanksgiving being at the beach and riding bikes everywhere. The house was absolutley amazing and maybe my favorite house i've ever set foot in...12 foot ceilings people...something i covet greatly (yes a struggle).
I loved being there as i grew up going to the beach 2 miles from there.
thank guys for that awesome trip.
and now, i give you our lives the past 2 months. Most recent are first in order.
the 3/4 lighting of the christmas tree in seaside, we are pretty sure that some kids were playing around it and messed it up...i personally thought it was much more entertaining this way.


the seaside parade was so fun, a lot of santa's though, wasn't there only supposed to be one?
i loved seeing all the townspeople. reminded me of black mountain.

o cousin love...it's a grand thing. cooper is the cutest most hilarious little person. we are all obsessed with him.














there's so much more, like my little sisters amazing graduating fashion show and my 2 shows where i go to see my Jen, jess, jason and hannah in charlotte....we've had so much fun the past few months and now more is to come for christmas. i love this busy time of year.
hopefully i'll be back soon!!!! now to catch up on blog reading of my own.
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com/blog/
8 comments:
Way to catch up! I'm glad you are blogging again I love looking at all your pictures you are a busy gal! That house does look amazing!
Oh, I was so excited to see a new post. Will is looking so grown up! He sure is a handsome fella.
Yeah! Love the bulk blogging.. and I'm still with you reading along and catching up on you! You have been busy! Love all the photos.. and seeing dave simmons with dan at the Ole Miss game is great!
speaking of Seaside.. do you have any desire to run a half marathon with me there in March..?? I'm thinking about doing it.. I'm beating we'll rent a house or somehting for a few days.. don't know if you could make the trip.. but I thought of you.. it would be my first half marathon.. and I would want you to run like the wind (not stay back with me).. my runner Annie!
Wow! Seaside's parade and tree lighting look precious! LOVE the house too. It all looks like you guys had a great time. I like the pictures even back to the pumpkin patch when you took Addie and Rye too. You are great!
No wonder I haven't seen you much lately. You have been very busy! Come back to kickboxing soon, I miss you!
Yay an update! I am glad someone else blogs as often as I do...us Twilight Book girls have to stick together ;)
Looks like you have been having a blast. I am in LOVE the beach picture.
i am still jealous that you got to go to seaside. i have to make it back there one day!! the pictures look awesome and it looks like a wonderful time. i am glad that you finally blogged. It is how i have to keep up with you these days you busy girl.
Looking good, Annie! I love all the beach pictures at Christmas. That looks like it was such a great trip! How fun for Will to have little cutie Cooper to play with. I know he loves it. Will is such a big boy! I almost didn't recognize him in the pictures with his hat on.
Post a Comment