i can't believe another year has gone by. we celebrated dan and will's birthday on saturday over at camp, no hay ride or pictures with bobby's tractor like we had planned because it was raining so hard but we had a great time in the Mike (the gym) and had a good crowd of people to make these 2 feel as special as they are. All I can say to paint a picture is, punch balls, 20 kids, a tractor cake and a lot of riding vehicles in a big gym, what more could you ask for on a rainy day.dan's birthday was yesterday and will's is today. it really does seem such a short time ago since we were sent to the hospital from the obgyn telling me i was at 6 cm already and was going to have this baby today. and sure enough, around 5pm, he was born.
it was really hard holding this baby in until the next day so they would have 2 separate birthdays, really hard work....i love pretend that i did that.
this cake was made by our good friend Courtney King, her cakes are not only to die for in taste but also in looks, i mean she put will and dan in this tractor with their Ole miss get up on, how perfect. thanks courtney. you da best.
thank you God for these 2 amazing people in my life. i am forever grateful for them and how they make everyone around them smile. they both care so much for others it's inspiring. will is so much like his dad and it makes me teary thinking how thankful i am for that fact that he will never meet a stranger and how much he will be a blessing to those around him because of it.
o, thank thank you thank you for putting them in my life.
thanks to everyone who came out for the party, we had so much fun with you and missed those that couldn't make it.....but there's always next year.
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com/blog/
8 comments:
Oh so fun!! Happy Birthday to both your boys!!
hi annie! happy birthday to your two awesome boys! i hope you had a great party! sounds like you did, despite the rain. You can do a fall hay ride anyways. your pots are looking incredible on your other blog. seriously, you go girl!! love them...and love you!!!
Happy Birthday to your boys!! That is so neat that their birthdays are just a day apart. That cake looks so amazing...good job Courtney!! Oh and I LOVE that picture of Will that says, "Will turns 3". What a cutie!!
that is a killer cake! what fun!!
happy birthday to your boys!!!
I promise to one day make it to this birthday party! I was sooooo upset that we missed it. I only had one goal all week and that was to have Ellen better for your party, I forgot to include myself in that prayer:)
I'm so glad you had such a good time! That cake is awesome!
Happy Birthday, Dan and Will!! That looks like it was so much fun!! I HATE that we missed it. I'm glad you guys made the best of a rainy day and it looks like you had a blast.
That Tractor Cake is awesome! Great job, Courtney!
I don't know how I missed this post.. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGLETARY BOYS! I love how you kept Will in also! ha! = )
I love the tractor cake also! I didn't know Courtney did cakes! How awesome!
I'm sorry I missed the party, (just another reason why i wish I lived there instead of here) but I'm glad you all had a great time!
i keep checking the blogs on my ipod and i get to too lazy to sign in so i forget to sign blogs. all that to say you have some wonderful boys for sure. that was a fabulous party! the cake was to die for, as he cakes always are!
Post a Comment