
We had some friend from our old church come visit us last Sunday and we had the best time. James helped will with his bow and arrow, what cuties. It was so sweet to see james helping little will, i can only hope that one day will would help little people too.
Look at these two, aren't they amazing. They are posing for me for the picture for the back of the coloring books for their party favors. We have their birthday this weekend, the second year of the joint birthday. We are getting really excited and hoping it doesn't rain so we can actually have our hay ride. Bobby is really looking forward to bringing his tractor to show off too, bobby? if you have to ask you might not should be here. Just kidding. He is a very cool guy from camp, that pretty much everyone idolizes...man, woman and child. Seriously.o yeah, and.
No pictures from the church retreat, but it was fun. It was uncomfortable at times to be honest because Dan and I promised ourselves that we would try and be vulnerable. Well, this stretched me. I had some very good time with folks I hadn't known very well before and that was good. I think we all feel that it was a good thing we went. Although will did not go to bed until 1am the first night because he was so excited, that was a bit crazy.
Please visit my Clay blog to see what I've been up to in the studio @ anniesingletary.com/blog/
4 comments:
So cute, Will and his friend.. I'm sure Will will help others too! = )
The church retreat sounds good.. I'm not good at being to vulnerable either, but I'm sure you will be blessed with some solid friends because you were able to be real and honest with them.
Love the clay blog too! Headed that way to check it out now!
I'm sorry I'll miss the big double birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun! And hayrides with Bobby.. darn, I'd hate to miss that! Are you a facebook fan of Bobby's.. I am! You are right about everyone idolizing him! Bobby Rocks! = )
Oh, man- bows and arrows! So cute!
Have fun on your hayrides :)
oh Boys have such cool toys! I wish we could have gone on the church retreat too! Next year! praying for no rain so the pictures with Bobby won't be so blurry!
Happy Birthday, Singletary Boys! Can't wait to see those coloring books. What a great idea! Hoping for No RAIN for you today!
Post a Comment