Labor Day weekend
A wonderful gift was given to us by my parents. They kept Will so that Dan and I could go with some other couples to North Myrtle Beach. It was such a great time to be together and Will had so much fun with MayMay and Fuba.
Thank you both so much.
Will helped me make lots of things for the beach trip before we went. I'm pretty sure he has his Dad's passion for cooking. He has not stopped asking me to make something since we got back, so of course we've had a lot of chocolate chip cookies this week. How can you deny seeing this again?
A wonderful gift was given to us by my parents. They kept Will so that Dan and I could go with some other couples to North Myrtle Beach. It was such a great time to be together and Will had so much fun with MayMay and Fuba.
Thank you both so much.
Will helped me make lots of things for the beach trip before we went. I'm pretty sure he has his Dad's passion for cooking. He has not stopped asking me to make something since we got back, so of course we've had a lot of chocolate chip cookies this week. How can you deny seeing this again?

I had to throw this picture in of Will jumping off the diving board at my parents house. They did a lot of swimming while he was there, although this picture was from Robb family staycation.
I can't believe he is so comfortable in the water now, in the beginning of the summer he was so hesitant. We searched for something to make him feel more secure in the water and it ended up being found from our good friends the Berry's, it's the tube.
It must just help him feel more supported. I mean he's a big kid, so I think that the floaties must have not supported him as well.

I have no pictures from the beach, I think i was so relaxed and had such a great time having no responsibilities that i did nothing but hangout. It was great.
Thanks Nick and Sara for the great trip!!!
hope you all had a great Labor Day.
We are off to our first church retreat this weekend. We are excited to become closer to our church community and hopefully will come back with some good pictures. Will is excited to hangout with some good buddies too, they've got big plans for the kids.
I have loved hearing about all the families that have gone since their kids were Will's age and now they are in college, they have such fond memories and I'm excited for us to make some of our own.
head over to my Clay blog and check out what I've been up to in the studio!!!
anniesingletary.com/blog/
4 comments:
Oh I am so jealous of the beach trip! I saw a few photos on Clark's facebook too. Sounds very relaxing also. I am so glad you were able to join in and have a nice relaxing weekend!
I love the idea of baking with children.. and that picture of Will helping you is so sweet. I can see why you have to bake more cookies! = )
Have fun on the retreat, it sounds like fun too!
Fun, Annie! That house is so nice. I went in October last year so I bet you guys actually got some beach time, too! I'm glad you got a break. And the church retreat sounds awesome, I can remember loving family church retreats when I was little. Looking forward to seeing you when you slow down!
We'll have to take the kids to the Cheshire pool this winter together. Will is so cute and the boys would play with him in the pool.
So glad you and Dan got to go relax at the beach! You needed some time now that camp is over and Will got a fun vacation at the grandparents! So perfect! Proud of that little swimmer, sometimes extra floatation makes all the difference:)
I want to hear about the retreat soon sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment