Monday, August 24, 2009

Catching up

camp is over, katy's birthday and robb family staycation was a blast and now we are settling back into the flow.

Will and his cousin spencer miss eachother so much, they became much like siblings on this visit, in ALL ways (ahem....fighting a little).

Sorry to be so short, but i thought captions were best for this post. just call me caption girl, instead of captain girl......although you probably didn't need to call me anything.
anyway, here you go.

time with our friend Joyce.
spencer learning to throw on the wheel.
making snakes.
our 2 hour splinter fiasco.
snuggling every morning.
Dan o dan, he's so talented.
snuggling with mocha. what a saintly dog she is.
poolside for katy's birthday, a little camp at home.
katy's birthday group, what fun sweeties they are.
tent and teepee lunch time.

love you all.
here's to the FALL< Yippee!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the captions! They definitely work well! Such a good time too! I am so impressed with Dan's canon ball! That takes major talent!! =) And Mocha is so sweet to let Will and Spencer hug all over! I hope Sky will be good with kids too! Looks like alot of fun!

Becky Swann said...

Thanks Captain Annie! I love to have a little Singletary Perspective. Hopefully you didn't miss lunch with us to blog! haha Typical Annie always blogging:)

MelissaCoates said...

What good times you have Captain Annie.

Fall=Lisser's Favorite too!

Byerly said...

Those are great pictures and captions. It looks like y'all have had lots of fun lately!!

Niki said...

Cute kids and cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had such fun family time. I love the tent picnic. What a great idea. And snuggle time in the morning...I love it!
Also, I feel like everyone has fallen victim to a 2-hour splinter fiasco. I can remember hating tweezers when I was little for that very reason.
Great post. Thanks for catching us up!

Just April... said...

I love the candles on the pool water and tent/teepee lunch time! Too cute.