Annie Singletary Ceramics
Please go visit my new website. www.anniesingletary.comMy clay blog is listed in the website as well as my etsy shop.
Please help me spread the word as I am for the first time selling online through etsy!!
I'm still learning about wordpress so I'm hoping you can add my blog to your own blogroll
www.anniesingletary.com/blog/ This link takes you directly to my clay blog.
thanks so much.
annie
8 comments:
will do, always exciting
oh, yay, yay, yay! Annie, this is all very exciting, and your website is great!!
uh-oh - evidentally, I'm signed in under Corbin's name. :o) Big hugs to you!! ~ Byerly
I'm on it.
Yes, awesome, and totally
You are so talented!!
hi annie! I checked out the site and the new pots! Love the new work sooo much! It has been so fun to see your progression as a ceramic artist. I've been along for most of the ride! I know getting in your new studio will spark so many new ideas and creative ventures. love you! xo heather
I'm glad you are selling online! Your stuff is so great! It will be easier for people like me (who live far far far away) to see your stuff and get some Annie Singletarty Ceramics myself! yeah!
Miss you! Been praying and thinking about you alot lately!
Post a Comment