Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Again.

Some pictures from the Summer
Will's second cousin Truett came to camp this summer, he was the king of camp when he left.

Truett's brother Bennett came to pick him up from camp and Pop took the boys out for the day. Chockit milkshakes for the Boys and some major playing.

We got a girls day too, what fun we had.
Lee Lee was here for about a month and we just loved having her here.
Look at her go with that soccer ball. That young thing. Will has turned out to be one heck of a soccer player. He loves it and is actually really good. I can't wait to go to those games where all the kids act in swarms.
Bike riding has become a regular thing for us as well.

Dad has been really busy at camp. We love when we get to spend time with him.
Ok. and here it is. Yes, this is at Chucky cheese, Lee Lee and Pop pop took will. They are so sweet and brave. Will just loved it.

Hope your summer is going well.

6 comments:

KatieKate said...

the chuck-e-cheese photo in the bubble... oh my word, that's funny :)

MelissaCoates said...

Will is getting so big! I love his picture under the "Will Turns 3" section.

Courtney said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love that photo of Will and Dan that is black and white! Will is growing so quickly and I love that he is loving soccer! That's awesome! You look beautiful too by the way!

The Colorado Carrs said...

sooooo fun to see what is going on. Will is such a cutie. Looks so grown up with that hail cut!

Niki said...

Oh Will is getting to be such a big boy. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! And it feels like I have hardly see you! I think Julia and I are ready for some playdates.

Becky Swann said...

Oh what fun pictures! oh summertime time to sit back and unwind