Sunday, June 21, 2009

o what the heck.
There are no rules here.

So, after my attempt to explain myself thoroughly about bulk blogging. Here I am blogging again.

Happy Father's Day
Dan, Dad and Big Dan are the Father's in my life. I just think you are all amazing. I'm so thankful to have you all in Will's life and for him to be able to have you to look up to is priceless.
Thank you for all that you are and all that you do.

I remembered today that I had not done Courtney's game that I claimed I would participate in.

Better late then never.

My 5 new favorite things:

1. http://www.designspongeonline.com/

2. Karen Lenk-Logan @ Salon at Liberty Corner

3. new surface designs, inspired by vintage fabrics I've fallen in love with.


4. Landscaping with rock and seeing the fruits of our hard hard labor every weekend and most days......here's to wondering if you'll ever get a break.



5. Twilight Series....yes I must confess to this because it really has been my favorite past time during naps. I'm on the last one and I can hardly stand it.

6. I have to add this because I can't get enough of Griffin House these days.



12 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

even though i talk to you daily and several times at that i still love reading your blog. there is always something i did not know, like griffin house...LOVE! love the rocks they look even better in real life. love your pots too. love will and all the dads in your life!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh and you, melissa, and rachel have totally gotten me on the twilight series. i am well into the first one. you better have the second one waiting for me!

MelissaCoates said...

I love that we have corrupted Sunday into our tween book world :)

KatieKate said...

There are NO rules, Darling... you post whenever you want.

And I'm ahead of you on the Twilight series... but it was so great :) Ridiculously great.

Heidi and Richard King said...

I missed you guys! Got to see you and Will very soon! I love the new pots...one of my fav decor blogs that you would really like is http://decor8blog.com/ Let me know what you think! You are living such a beautiful full life right now and I just love being around it! Love you!

Becky Swann said...

I love those potts, I love the new vintage style as you know! And Griffing house is great! what a fun post Annie

Fuba said...

Annie,
How great is God to allow this Dad to have 3 such wonderful and mysterious girls (4 if you include the wonderful and mysterious mom), but I must clear up one thing. While I do love the term "procrastinating perfectionist", in the old days(last week if I remember correctly) we called them-------- "LOLLYGAGGERS". Will, even in his new big boy cut, is the cutest grandboy I have ever seen. Thanks for the dads day with you, Dan, Will, and Kay. The picture has a prime spot on the wall of my library.

Niki said...

I love #3! Those designs are beautiful, Annie! I have to say I'm a little doubtful about the Twilight series. But hey, I never thought I would like Harry Potter and I read all seven of them in about 2 months. So, maybe I will give it a shot...maybe.

Niki said...

Oh yeah, and I will let you know what I think about #2 next week.

Shanna Mac said...

hi. i'm reentering the bloggesphere. how the heck are ya?!

can i have will? that baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jessie said...

love those pots.

Courtney said...

I'm guessing you are in a summer/camp worp.. not to worry I am too (well not the camp part) but I just wanted to tell you I miss you!

Also.. I thought I had already commented on this and I haven't.. silly me. I love the new term bulk blogging! I think it's a perfect word to explain blogging sometimes. I love your new pottery cups.. those are precious! I would lvoe to have some of those!! And landscape rocks are so cool.. I wish Paul and I had time to do that too! And the Twilight series.. I think I would like those and you've inspired em to get into them!