Sams Clubesque
I have come up with a new term for some of us all the time, and all of us at times.
Bulk blogging
definition: bulking a series of life events into one post
similar to: buying in bulk
Is this a good thing? Not really.
Reason #1: an overwhelmed feeling hits every time at the computer
Reason #2: isn't this supposed to be fun and carefree?
Reason #3: I'm a bit of a procrastinating perfectionist (the two do not mix well)
Is it ok, definitely.....because I'm embracing my bulk blogging self.
So here it is, and o yeah.... definitely buy toilet paper in bulk....it's cheaper.
I have come up with a new term for some of us all the time, and all of us at times.
Bulk blogging
definition: bulking a series of life events into one post
similar to: buying in bulk
Is this a good thing? Not really.
Reason #1: an overwhelmed feeling hits every time at the computer
Reason #2: isn't this supposed to be fun and carefree?
Reason #3: I'm a bit of a procrastinating perfectionist (the two do not mix well)
Is it ok, definitely.....because I'm embracing my bulk blogging self.
So here it is, and o yeah.... definitely buy toilet paper in bulk....it's cheaper.
We loved having Aunt B, uncle kirk and Cooper come to visit for a while. It was so great to have them here the week Dan started camp. I wasn't nearly as sad to not have him around. Thanks guys!!!! will and cooper absolutely adore each other.I did not have cousins so I revel in the beauty of this.
Will's new raincoat. Wonderful. will fit him for ages.Looking for a great low price on one.....and cool Sierra Designs at that go here:
http://www.outdoorkids.com/
So, I announced on facebook on my status that will had chicken pox, I never no never will ever make a large proclamation like that on there again. you know why? because he did not have it afterall. Then I had to go back and say some comment about him not having it. Just plain silly.....the whole thing.The unknown rash has gone away.....hopefully not to come again on a rainy day....or any other day.
I was freaked out by it, Will on the other hand was completely fine.
Here he is the day I made us stay at home quarrantined to the house, we did have a lot of fun .....just the two of us forced together by nature.....(I think i've been reading to much teeny bopper drama, no title to be mentioned)
And, finally. Drumroll please.badadadadadada.on the left you have me in a dress made by Katiekate, a sweet little gift from one that knows loss to another. it brings tears to my eyes to think of the thoughtfulness of you Katie. Thank you.
And on the right, another sweet sweet gift. A bike from Will's big boy friend Dylan.
Dylan is the son of Samantha. Samantha works at camp in the office. They are both very loved by us and we will be forever grateful for this most perfect and wonderful hand-me-down.
Will has not wanted to get off of it and he asks to sleep in his helmet every night.
thank you Dylan.
11 comments:
i like the bulk blogging! that is awesome. love the dress, i blew up the picture and was wondering where it was from! i am going to need one of those.
will is just precious on his bike. i love it!!
oh, but, boy worth would have a hissy if he saw how far back Will's helmet is on his head!
Okay. I never comment on blogs. But that video is great!! Will riding his bike with no pants or shoes and his helmet way back on his head. So cute!!!!
bulk blogging-awesome
cooper-so cute, boy ellen
rain coat-very handsome
chicken pox- don't worry be happy
the dress-I did the same thing as sunday LOVE IT
video-I'm so proud of that boy
getting a comment from Rachel---------------PRICELESS!
Look at the boy on his bike!!! Oh my word.
I'm a fan of your bulk-blogging.
And, I'm a fan of Annie Singletary. Be well, Friend.
oh my word...Will is so cute!! And you look so pretty Annie- that dress is awesome!
annie! yeah!! you blogged!! I never to never lose my faith in you! i was checking it about twice a week hoping someday...anyways, how cute is will on that bike?! Wow, he is such a big boy now. great summer dress; love the fabric and it looks like it will make the perfect summer BBQ dress. love you and keep up your bulk bloggin'!
Annie- Will is so great. I love him on the bike. You are such an awesome mom! Love you.
This post is just full of cuteness! The bath picture, pantsless Will on the bike, your dress. It was definitely worth the wait!
wow, rachel I feel honored.
thanks for liking my son on his bike guys, so glad that you all got to see.
Maybe I didn't read it closely enough, but arent' you going to say something about Will's new haircut? I hardly recognized him... he looks, like, eight.
I also like the term bulk blogging.. I'll be doing that soon myself.. I am finding myself to be so much like you in the proscrating profectionist.. it's not always fun.. but it's me.. ha!
Post a Comment