Mom
When you say Mom over and over it sounds very funny, like who in the world made that up?
My mom came to help with Will and cook us dinner when I had to get these shots to get my body back to normal after the miscarriage. Which, by the way, it's on it's way!!!!
HCG Levels going down and quickly!!!! Woohoo. Thank you thank you thank you MOM.


the amazing adirondack chair the Dan built from scratch, no kit people, from wood he bought at the store, I'm so impressed and amazed. Even though it is so pretty it and it's soon to be twin sister will be painted. I have always wanted turquoise adirondacks sitting in the front of my house, I saw an add in Cottage Living when I was in high school and I've never gotten it out of my mind. thanks hun. you da best.
this is the jewerly chest that My dad bought, Katy (we didn't fight once) and I refinished (fabric lining and all) and Lizza spoke over the phone to tell us it was from her too. My mom had always wanted a standing jewerly chest. I loved the way it turned out. I miss it being my latenight project, but it's happy with my mom.
Our friend Piper's 3rd birthday bash. Will had a blast, he just loved the mattress races and playing basketball. thanks for the good time berry fam.Let's see there's one more thing.
I'm learning wordpress. I'm not moving this blog over there, but people it's high time I start a clay blog and so I had this desire to put my blog and website together. Not sure how it's going to go, but my clay talk must come out.
I am not ready to tell you all to go there. I'm just telling you, I'm working very hard on it.
One more thing. We, the Singletary's love you all.
I think i'll do courtney's game next post. how about you? you game?





10 comments:
Annie.. thanks for the game shout out!
I love the chairs I think they will look so great painted teal in the front yard!! Very cute!
Good to hear what's going on with the Singletary's too!!
What a good post I feel all caught up even though I already new everything:) but is feels more complete now that I read it in a blog:) Praise Jesus that your levels have gone down! Love you Much!
and by new I meant knew haha
I love your dad's garden! I've been trying to think of a way to do beans- I love his! You look great in the pics and I love your chairs!!!!! I hope I get to let my Will meet your Will when I come that way this summer!
Wow, the chair is so great and I love that you want to paint them turquoise and put them on the porch. I am sure it will look awesome.
Can't wait for your list!
cant't wait to see your ceramics blog! your new studio must be calling your name!
Annie - I absolutely LOVE the jewelry chest for sweet Kay! It's great - you should look into sending the idea to Design Sponge - it's one of my favorite sites, thanks to Anne Archer
(www.designspongeonline.com - check it out if you haven't)!!! See you soon - hopefully I we can reunite in the clothing room ha!
Wow, so much to say. I am so glad about your levels. Even though I already knew that I just wanted to say that I'm thankful God is answering those prayers of ours.
And I love the chairs. Nice job, Dan! I never would have thought of turquoise adirondacks but I know they will look awesome because you have an eye for that stuff and, honestly, I really don't.
Hooray for your mom, the beautiful jewelry box and having someone to take care of you when you need it most.
annie! where are you already!? post another blog!!!!
Man! I knew Sunday would tell! But I am glad to find there is someone who understands. I seriously went through the series in two weeks, sheer madness.
By the way what a handy husband you have there. He should sell some of those along with your pottery.
Post a Comment