..........did you know that I used to hangout at a coffeeshop in high school all the time. I acted very artsy and deep, come on you know the type. It is hilarious for me to watch this video and listen to this song, which I do love, thinking back on the days when I had a coffeeshop crush.
Tag you are it.
Post a video on your blog reminding you of something you used to do that makes you laugh.
Examples of good videos i've come across:
Hoolahooping, blowing bubble gum bubbles, singing in the mirror.
The sillier the memory the better.
4 comments:
And then I was all like Annie! this is a fun little game! I will definitely play it, I just posted this morning so I am going to take a few days to think it over. I used to hang out at coffee shops and dream of being the girl singing with her guitar or act mysterious and write:) I wish we had done this together!
Ooo, fun one, but it is going to take me a while to think of something as well.
Well, it will take me a while to think of some thing that I am not totally ashamed of! like cheerleading dreams or some crap! I was an idiot in my younger days.
I hope that you can come Saturday night! See ya at the race.
Ooh, this is a truly challenging blog game. I am excited to see what everyone will post. I will try to think of something, but I am so bad at keeping up with my blog as it is that I'm not making any promises...I think I will head over to youtube though and just see what I can come up with.
Post a Comment