Saturday, March 21, 2009

A week of love

Lee Lee and Pop Pop came to spend last week with us and we had the best time with them. What wonderful grandparents they are.
They went to the store.
They built and built and built tall towers and such. Finally Will has gotten a tower to be as tall as he would like, thanks to Legos and Lee Lee!!!! If you look really close you can see Rock Rock on the top of this tower, he's Will's new Lego man.
He has joined forces with fireman and Policman, we've got quite a troop now.
My parents, May may and Fuba, came up one night too. How much fun to see Will with both doting grandparents. He was on top of the world with Love.
I hope he always knows how blessed he is to have two sets of grandparents that love him this much. It's precious to see them together with him.
And......while they were here. We got our slab poured. We've been waiting through rain, snow and more rain which produced massive amounts of mud. Finally the sun came out and dried up... all the rain and the itsy bitsy spider........ ooo sorry, sometimes I can't help but break into kids song.............all the mud dried up and they poured the slab.
Never have I ever loved concrete so much. I just go out and lay on it dreaming of being able to make pots until my heart is content.
We will miss you Lee lee and Pop Pop. We love you. thanks for everything.

10 comments:

Byerly said...

Yay for the concrete slab! ~ I love Will's lego tower. I'm looking forward to those days with Chesson.

MelissaCoates said...

I am so excited for you and your slab! It looks like you guys had such a great visit.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Do you really go out there and lay on it?! That is awesome. Looks like you had a very busy wonderful week which would explain why I never saw you.

The McVickers said...

Annie, Will is absolutely adorable! I can not believe I have never squeezed him in my arms! This is ridiculous! We have got to get together soon! Love you!

Becky Swann said...

Love your slab! Will is very blessed to have such wonderful grandparents!

Courtney said...

What a cute family photo on the concrete slab!!

Are you planning on painting the house that grey color on the house in the background? I know you were thinking about painting it.. but I wondered if that was it?

heather said...

yeah! First step to building The Dream! That's really awesome Annie. Did you guys put your hands and paw prints in it? I love the pic of Will and his 2 grandmas! What a lucky guy!

Julie said...

Grandparents really are so great!

So will it be framed up soon? how exciting!

KatieKate said...

Annie! It's so great! I know how you feel about your slab. I really do.

Jessie said...

great family picture of you guys on your happy slab. what a great view you guys must have there.

love hearing about your life and your happenings.