Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Game from Becky
I thought this was a fun game that Becky is doing on her blog so I decided to join in.
here are the the rules:
write 5 "beliefs"rules you live by and you are not aloud to get serious or preachy, political or religious! These are just for fun and to see if other people are as quirky as you! Here are mine:
1. I "believe" that no other cofffee can compare to Starbuck's coffee.
2. I "believe" in old furniture.
3. I "believe" in gold hoop earrings with all attire.
4. I "believe" that navy blue is better than black.
5. I "believe" in boyshort underwear and spanx.
Thanks Becky this was fun.
Try it people.

9 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

amen to all of those. praise the Lord of starbucks!

Courtney said...

I ditto Sunday on the Starbucks!! I love Starbucks and nothing else ever seems to compare.. they just don't even taste the same..

Oh and Spanx.. who could live without those!!!

Becky Swann said...

Love it! thanks for playing our take-home game! I like the part about gold hoop earrings.

MelissaCoates said...

Agreed on all 5 counts!
Pike Place is my fav coffee brew from there...delish.

Julie said...

I love the old furniture one! Nice list!

Niki said...

You lucky black mountain girl. You will have a starbucks in town very soon. This game seems like something they would put on the side of a starbucks cup.

It would be funny to read about boyshort underwear and spanx while sipping my coffee.

Jessie said...

ok, annie. tell me more about spanx. i just looked at their website. what could you possibly need from there?

Unknown said...

Jessie, everyone can appreciate smoothing. Especially under an awkward bridesmaid dress, that's when I discovered them. And, i think they are so comfy too.

Melanie said...

1. I believe you can't eat an Auntie Anne's pretzel without lemonade.
2. I believe in coloring to soothe the soul.
3. I believe bugs big enough to have visible guts cannot be squished.
4. I believe in laughing loudly often.
5. I believe in tree hugging.