Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's been goin on.
Worth up in a tree, this was amazing for Will to watch, really for all of us to watch. first step to the studio. Woohoo!!
Good friend Matt Layton working to cut up the tree with Dan. Thank u.Dan working hard to cut up the same tree.
Joyce family thank you for letting us use your log splitter. Thank you thank you.
Will and mocha enjoying the new stump seats (from that same tree)

Now for the Raliegh trip that Sunday and I took a week ago together with the kiddos. She gives a great summary of the whole event so go read more about it there if you are curious.
Here are just a few pictures.
We stayed with out friend Ashlee, she was so kind to have let us come and ransack her beautiful home. We got to catch up with old friends from college and laugh and form new memories with our kids. It all was a great blessing. Thanks for the great time girls!!!
These two sure can fight like brother and sister but they sure do love eachother too.


Mama sunday, isn't she natural with 2.

We made a stop in Salisbury, NC on our way home to drop off my work at this cute new gallery called Pottery 101. I'm really excited about this place, it is a historic building that they restored and made into a gallery and studio. Check out the site.

We stopped to say hello to MayMay too, it was just what we needed to wrap up our trip.

10 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Oh I love it when I catch a blog before it shows up on my wall as being updated, I feel like I beat the system or something!
That Pottery 101 place seems very cool and that is so exciting that they are going to sell your work! I love that picture of BellaRose laying in Will's lap that is so great they are so funny together!

Becky Swann said...

Oh and you may think this is weird but that one picture of Will and Mocha looks like an old book cover or something like Brave little Will and his dog, do you know what I'm saying?

Courtney said...

I think the picture of Will and Mocha looks like those photos you can get done at like Walmart in the photo lab or something.. weird.. cause at first that is what I thought it was.. and I knew Annie wouldn't do that.. haha.. oh well.

The trip looked like lots of fun! and the studio sounds very cool!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

I'm with Becky- I love the picture of Bella Rose laying on Will's lap- oh, my goodness! AND, Becky, I agree. I think it might be the first children's book we write together.

MelissaCoates said...

I love all those pictures! I cant wait to see pictures of the studio being built.

Hug will for me!

Julie said...

How exciting to be starting on the studio! I love the pictures. BellaRose and Will are just the cutest little things around. Are you going to Turbokick again soon? It was great to see you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
Curt will be very jealous to hear about the whole tree chopping episode... that's right up his alley.

Unknown said...

that's hilarious that you guys thought that about that picture of Will and mocha. I thought it waskind of cheesy in some really cute kind of way, sort of hallmark.

Unknown said...

yes julie I'm coming back to turbo kick, I loved it and have not stopped thinking about it since and how much fun it was.

Niki said...

You guys are busy! I'm glad your trip was fun and I can't wait for your studio! I think it is so awesome that you guys are doing that.

Will and BellaRose are so cute.