Thank you, I needed that.
Tonya started Growing young Cafe, it seems to me to be one of those things that people always talk about and think about needing to happen. She just went ahead and did it and I have so much respect for her. It's been so cool to have seen her hardwork being played out in so many happy faces and excitement. Thank you Tonya for putting your heart into this place for us and for our kids.
Breckin, Judah and Will at Growing young Cafe.
Miss Bella Rose came to visit us on Tuesday. She and Will basically played in the bathroom the entire time. I wonder what's so interesting about it? This laundry basket was a big hit too, the things they love are just hilarious to me. These two remind me of what it is like to really feel comfortable with someone, you are not afraid to show them your worst.

And, yes, snow. It was beeeeautiful, much needed and perfect. We needed a Singletary family day so badly, with Dan travelling so much the past few month, it was bound time for a snow day.
We bundled up, loaded up the car with the sled, snacks and wa wa and headed to the golf course to sled. I have to say I was very hesitant to go down with Will, probably the "mom" that is now in me. But, to no avail, he loved it. He laughed the whole way down with me and Dan. So fun.
Then we went to the Dripolator and got hot chocolate.It really was just the best to be with my family. It's been a while since we just spent good time, with no agenda, just time. O it was soo good for us.
Hope you all have a great weekend, spend some time with family or friends with no agenda, just be together and enjoy eachother. ...........that's an order.
10 comments:
A family sledding day! What a blast. I'm glad he had a good time. It's been so cold here that we haven't been able to try it in months, but I'm hoping February is our month.
I like the order, sounds good to me, those are the best times! Glad you gave a shout out to Growing Young! I am very impressed with all of Tonya's hard work and I love that place.
yeah Growing Young has really been wonderful to us moms and our babies!!
So glad that you had family fun day. those really are the best. i gave BellaRose hot chocolate in her sippy cup and she really liked it but i think that she liked coveting it more. as long as it was in her possession she was happy, but she would not drink it, just carry it around. thanks for keeping her the other day. it was a nice break for sure!
Oh I'm so proud of Tonya too. It's really cool what she's doing. That place is so fun.
Your snow day looks like it was the perfect day. Hot chocolate is such a treat.
we want to play!!
Yay for a family day of pure fun! That's just the best!
Tonya is awesome to know her dream and follow it.. it's a hard thing to do.. but she has definitley done just that!
Love the family day too.. looks like a lot of fun with the Singletary's!!
love days like that. will in those carharts! he should really just do commercials or something.
A family day sounds so nice- especially the no agenda part. i feel like I spend so much time worrying about keeping up with the laundry, dusting, project-ing, etc.... what a nice reminder that what the kids really want is just a no agenda family day....I should pan one for this Sunday...thanks for the reminder Annie!
Oh a family day sounds so nice, we need one here. Look at Will holding that coffee cup...very impressive.
Post a Comment