One Week

Will is going to stay with my parents for one whole week.
Dan will be travelling for camp.
I will be at a Glaze workshop with a sort of pottery guru, John Britt.
I get to stay with a good friend of mine Joy, who is an amazing potter.
However, this is a big week ahead.I'm feeling anxious about leaving Will. I mean this is an amazing oppurtunity and such a blessing for me to be able to have Will taken care of so well by my parents, but I cannot fathom how I will function without him.
Tonight Dan, Will and I were laying in his big boy bed and he looked up at both of us and smiled so big. O I'll miss him so much, his eyes, his nose, even his smelly diapers.
I'm excited to learn so much, but I will feel like a part of me is missing.
It's funny that I just did that blog about soothing from having to be at home and now I'm going to have to soothe myself from not being at home with my baby.
I've realized I am very soothed by Will and Dan.
It's all about perspective, right?

7 comments:
aaahh, a whole week. we will miss you!!! When I picked BellaRose up from the church nursery this morning her and Will were playing together just so sweetly. They really are the best of buds. I love it!
oh annie, your such a good mama
You will do great! I think that would be hard too. I have trouble being away from Ellen and Jeremiah, they make me feel normal. I will pray that it is a good week for you!
Aw, I know it will be SO hard! I had a rough time when Ry went with my folks over Christmas break. Try to enjoy your time... it will be so exciting to see some friends!!!
I hope you have a great time and learn lots. You are a great mama, I agree.
Oh so sad. You know Will's gonna be in heaven, though. And I'm sure your parents are too.
I will miss you guys, though. Have fun!
Wow.. a whole week.. you can do it.. I'll be praying for you since I know it will be difficult.. I love too that you'll even miss the smelly diapers!!
Post a Comment