the trip to jackson
It's been a whirlwind since we got back from the trip.The show was amazing and thankfully successful. Thank you to everyone that helped so much with it. My in-laws are absolutely the greatest people. They do way way too much for me and I am so humbled by their love and encouragement to me and my work as a potter.



(sorry these pictures are downloaded from Walgreens, couldn't get them bigger)The people that host the show are Betsy and Bill Nation.

They have a gorgeous home in Jackson and it just makes my pots look so great. They might as well be called family too, because that is what they treat me like. When I do this show it really does take a village to pull off and I'm indebted to all of them. Then there is Dan. Well, my last post sums my gratefullness to him up.So, here are a few pictures from the trip. thought I needed to take care of this post so I can get ready for the Christmas posts.
If you want to see more of this cute face, he now has a blog Cooper's Crowd
We really look forward to spending Christmas with them in Black Mountain.
This is the first time we will actually wake up for Christmas at our house. We got Stockings!!!! Exciting!!!
We are headed to Hickory to celebrate with the my family this weekend, I'm excited to all be together for a bit.
Sorry this is just to the point, I had to get back into blog world in some way.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
Love you all and am so thankful to have you in my life.
10 comments:
LOVE your Christmas card!! and I love that "man" is in it, or is it "bobby". how funny is that! thanks for this post. even though you are home i have only seen you once, on no twice and that is just terrible. hopefully we will see you soon. how about that for some guilt. the pots look awesome. maybe i can see bigger pictures one day :)
So Glad the show went well and you have people like that in your life to support your art! Glad you got to spend quality time with the singletarys too! That is so funny he named his GI JOe Bobby!
Oh Annie! What fun! And GI Joe Bobby! That is beyond awesome!
Christmas sounds like fun! I know you are just thrilled to be having it in your home! What a blessing!!
Welcome back! We missed you!
And we are so glad you had a good time at the show.
We want to see pictures of your Christmas stockings!
katie, the stockings are not that great, they are not handmade, I'm embarrassed, maybe I'll do better one day.
thanks you guys. gi joe bobby may need a good post of his own.
BOBBY!!!!
Crackin' me up....
Your pottery is so beautiful. I wish I could enlarge the pictures. I am the trip went well.
My boys are obsessed with GI Joes. I wonder if Will will like them as much?
I hate admitting this, but I didn't know you went to Jackson for a show. I just thought it was a visit. you might have told me though and I forgot. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Anyway, I looked back at your old posts that I've been missing because I've been so busy and I really love the pieces you displayed. They are so beautiful! It is totally beyond me how you can make stuff like that. I hope they were fully appreciated! And I hope all my gushing doesn't make you uncomfortable. :)
your pots look beautiful!! i am so glad you had a great show!!
will is so stinkin' cute! he looks JUST LIKE a robb! precious...
xoxo
your in laws must love you to pieces. isn't it weird to think about how you will have a daughter in law one day (most likely). i think about that with finn at least. or maybe i'm just getting too far ahead of myself here. as usual, i find myself way off subject here.
Post a Comment