7 years and going strong
Ok, there is a lot to catch up on. But this cannot wait.
It's the Singletary's Anniversary!!!!
Do you ever feel like you have not been appreciative to someone that you owe a whole lot too, that you can't ever express exactly how you feel toward someone because of all that is in between?
That is how I feel on this 7 year anniversary to my sweet husband.
I sat down to write a letter to him and realized I have not done a good job of making him know how thankful I am for him. I am so thankful, but I suffer from an un-thankful heart.
The past 7 years have been full of growth. Full of hopes and dreams fulfilled and crushed, full of happiness and sadness, full of crying and craziness (on my part). Full of wonderful moments I would not give up for the world.
I can't believe that God has allowed me to be married to a man as incredible as Dan.....and one that could stand me for 7 years to boot.
So. Here's to us, 7 years and going strong.
I love you dearly my sweet husband. you are the best thing that's ever happen to me.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment!
happy anniversary!!!
xo
Yeah!! Happy 7 years!! That is huge and so wonderful! God knew exactly what He was doing when He put you two together.. you make an incredible pair!!
WOW!! 7 years already!!
COngrats Singletary's
I thought of 2 things I could say
1. Happy ANNIEversary
or
2. Happy Daniversary
Love you both!
tears. lots of them. enuf said.
Oh yay! 7 years ~ Congratulations and here's to 70 more!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a great family...HUGS from me!!!
Post a Comment