Family and Big Excitement
Some pictures from Thanksgiving with the Robbs, Wallers and Singletary's

Dad and Lynn Waller relaxing

Mom and Joyce Waller lookin beeautiful

Will, Joyce and Lily. Will loves Joyce and Lily a lot, he really had a good time

Here is the smoked Turkey, we also had a yummy fried one (my favorite), lovely boys.
Aunt Georgia really gets Will to say cheese well.
Isn't this a cutie sweater vest. Made by Katie, what a talented girl she is.
Some cuddle time with Fuba and football.
Here Katy and I are waiting for a posed picture to be taken, but this is my favorite because it really shows our personalities and our cute outfits, if I might say so myself.My Mom does the best Thanksgiving, it's like eating at a gourmet kitchen people. She's so talented. And Dan with the Turkey's, they made quite the team. Thanks for having us you guys.
Now, for the big excitement. After all the Will sitting that my parents, friends and Dan have done, we're ready. We are headed to Jackson, MS for my big show of the year. Here is a taste of what I will have on display. Many thanks to all the peoplet that have helped me get this body of work together, more on you all later.





We've got the camp van because Dan is also doing some camp business on our trip, it is fully loaded with pots, our bags, Will and yes people.......a DVD player with some of the Kings DVD's (thank you).
Hope you have a great week.
8 comments:
Annie, your stuff looks amazing!!! Can't wait to hear about the show.
And what a little stud muffin Will is there in his button down shirt and sweater vest! I can't believe it still fits him! I love a good lookin' man in a sweater vest...
annie! Your pots are looking sooo good. i wish i could see them in person! I'm so happy that you are still making work; at least one of us is still on the wheel! It's been ages for me, but I'm hoping some day soon...anyways, good luck with the sale and enjoy your holidays!
Will does look SO cute!!! I too love that picture of you and Katie and yes you do have some very cute outfits on! The pictures really are looking good. I can't wait to hear how the show goes. I know it will be amazing. The pots are gorgeous and you have worked so hard.
How did I miss this post? Love the pottery glad I got to see it live! your outfits are so cute, love Katie with bangs! You are awesome keep it up!
the boots are to die for. and your work is like nothing i've ever seen. it reminds me of things probably deep in the ocean. i know the patience that must go into that. so well done. good luck on the show. are you showing your work w/ other artists at a fest?
Wow Annie! Your stuff just gets cooler and cooler. It's neat to watch you revolve! Love them!!
I hope the show goes well!!
Thanksgiving looks fun too! That turkey looked delicious!!
thanks you guys. it was a personal show Jessie, one I'm trying to do annually.
It went really well.
Hey Annie! Your pottery looks great! And Will- what a handsom boy!!
Post a Comment