Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Blog

So, I thought the Clay Studio that I currently work in and helped begin needed a blog.
Go check it out:


Pass it on, check it out, post the link.
Thanks.


Will is officially going through the 2's, I won't call them "terrible", but they are definitely not that fun at times. With all this 2 stuff comes a lot of crying and A LOT of laughing too. This is Will's big boy bed, not in it yet, just hanging out in it. Picture and blog will be dedicated to this topic soon soon very soon.

Hope you all had a great week, can't wait to catch up my blog reading over the weekend.

10 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

can't wait to see postings on the clay blog! what a sweet picture of you and Will.

Courtney said...

I love that picture of you and Will!! So cute!

KatieKate said...

We're switching bed when she turns 2 later this month... scary!

And we've had quite a few rough moments lately, which I will attribute to being almost 2. It's so hard to grow up!

MelissaCoates said...

You need to frame that photo! Its so sweet.

The Colorado Carrs said...

rylie's new favorite word is " Weeill"

Seriously!!

Jessie said...

loved the clay blog, annie. great job on your part in that place. it's hard work to build a place like that while you have family responsibilities too. i need to go check it out sometime. who did the mural on the building?

Unknown said...

the link to the blog is finally working, don't know what happened. glad you found it Jessie. It was a member of the board, can't remember her name of the top of my head. Thanks for the encouraging words you guys.
Jessica. i've got to hear rylie say Weeeiiill, that's so sweet.

Becky Swann said...

Love that bed! what a great find! I will be checking out that pot blog! :)

Heidi and Richard King said...

Oh, Will looks soooo cute (dare I say beautiful) in that picture...as do you (look beautiful, not "cute")!

Julie said...

We are doing those terrible twos here as well. I have actually had to start spanking Annabelle for throwing her fits because it was getting out of control. It has helped tremendously. She is such an emotional wreck!

I like the new blog for the Clay studio. You are a BUSY gal.