Don't Usually.....
give movie plugs.
But, I really want to tell you I have seen a wonderful movie.
It's called "Once"
You may have heard of it, seen a music video from it (becky), it came out it 2006 so I'm way behind. But seriously, it is my favorite movie i've seen all year.
Do you have any good movies?
9 comments:
newell loves this movie. maybe I need to see it again.
Nick and I both really like that movie. I gave it to him for Christmas last year.
I can't think of any good movies right now. I might be back later.
whatever (Annie)
haha
I do so love this movie!
I loooooove movies, so my list is long... but right now I'll say Sweet Home, French Kiss, and Roman Holiday.
"Once" is my favorite movie ever! I saw it this past summer and was completely floored.... cried and cried.
I don't have any other movies to recommend because we rarely watch them these days.
Hey Annie, had to comment on this one! We love Once. It's one of Adam's favorite movies. My aunt and uncle just saw them perform in Boston a couple of weeks ago. They are touring together now. I would still tweak the end of the movie a little bit... =)
i haven't seen that one--we will have to rent it. we are way behind on movies too!!
the running shoes--love them so far. i am running the atl thanksgiving day half marathon--that will be their first big test. i'll let you know how my feet are feeling after those 13.1 miles!!!
i haven't seen it, BUT i do suggest watching The Family Stone. One of my favorite movies, hands down! Hope to see you soon, Annie!
Love,
Sarah
david and i love this movie too. we own it. my other favorite, that is often not widely heard of is Monsoon Wedding. wonderful. powerful and redemptive. my best friends in St. Louis recently saw The Visitor, and told me that it will be one of my favorites hands down, so, without even seeing it yet, I can recommend it. newer on DVD.
Post a Comment