Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time with MayMay and Fuba

Will went to my parents house last weekend so Dan and I could attend a few events. He had so much fun and was such a big boy. I'm just overcome with joy when I think about the grandparents that Will has. All 4 of them love and care for him so well and make such a point to be involved in his life. What a true blessing that is.

Thank you for taking care of Will and for giving him a great Fall day!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of your dad with Will!!

It was great seeing you this weekend too! If only for a moment!

Becky Swann said...

Love me some May May! and the rest of Will's grandparents, they truly are GRAND aren't they

Niki said...

Those are some great pictures. That looks like a perfect day with his grandparents. Will is so adorable! I love that he is wearing the old miss jersey.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Annie, I LOVE you for blogging about our walk in the woods with Will. He was the biggest boy; I wish you could have seen him as he wanted SO BADLY to touch the snake, and gradually worked up his courage to give it a little "pet" on its tail. Jerry said he petted it only for Will; he was horrified, really~!!!!! Love can make you do things way beyond your expectations!!!! Love, MayMay

Unknown said...

Mom, you commented!!!!Good job.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i can't believe fuba touched the snake. that is love, you will never see me touch a snake for BellaRose! what sweet grandparents he has. i just love them all. i think that it is pretty cool that not only are we all so tight, but we know our kids grandparents too. pretty cool.