Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 30th Sunday

We have known eachother since I was 10, you were probably 11. That day we met picking up trash together at the barn was a great day in my life. We have had many ups and downs in our friendship throughout the years, you have seen the worst and the best of me and still loved me through all of it (maybe?). I'm so happy that I still have you in my life and that my son will know you well all of his and that maybe if we count our cards right our kids will be married one day (haha). You are like a sister to me. Thank you for being such a good friend and for caring for me in so many ways. You are a wonderful mom and a great help to me in the journey of motherhood.

You are loved by so many and your heart for giving is huge and inspiring to all those around.
Hope you are having a fabulous day.

6 comments:

Becky Swann said...

I am glad we both did birthday posts for Sunday, because now she will definitely do an awesome one for us on Rollvember:)
Did you hear that Sunday...Rollvember is challenging Rocktober in blog warfare!
GO Unbrella girls!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday again Sunday! I was planning on having the class sing to you at the gym today....too bad you missed it.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh i hate that i missed it julie!!! thank you for the very sweet blog annie. it means so much to me! you are just awesome and i do love you.

Niki said...

I'll say it again, Happy Birthday Sunday! I hope your day was awesome. In fact, I hope your whole week is awesome! I'm looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Oh, what sweet words about a truly beautiful person...Sunday (I am also rather fond of that day of the week too!) We love you Sunday. And I loved the pictures of Dan and Will's party too. We had such fun that night.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sunday!! Happy Birthday!!