Pictures from Will and Dan's Party....
There are just not enough pictures of their party, thank goodness family took a few though. Even though this was at the end of sept. and now mmmmm? it's nearing the end of Oct. Well, it was such a fun time that I had to post a some pictures from it.
My aunt Georgia broke her arm at the party so my mom and dad and she didn't get to enjoy the whole thing, they instead got to enjoy the ER for several hours. So sad for them. She's fine now and is healing up.
I did make the cardboard castle, it was ghetto, but really fun, and it did not fall apart.
Overall it was great to have everyone around to celebrate these two.
The first picture is of the painting my mom did for Dan's office. Don't know if I've ever blogged about Dan's fishing before (I should get on that). He's an avid fly fisherman, he's obsessed with it and so my mom painted him these 3 north carolina trout for his office. It's gorgeous and Dan cannot stop looking at it. plug for mom, the most amazing painter I know. 











Here are the amazing tasting cupcakes that sunday made, now Katy and I made the toppers (Sunday's creative idea), I know that they are not amazing, but they were cute. Blocks and Beer was the theme, that being a PBR on the right.Thanks to everyone that came out!!
6 comments:
look at sweet sleepy Will! that was such a fun party! Thank you so much. I LOVE that picture your mom did. That is amazing and what a perfect gift for Dan. I do have to comment on my sweet little girl. Her and that car are pretty tight!
Seriously- that painting is perfect. Love it.
Happy Birthday, MEN!
And Annie... your ladybugs can come live with our ladybugs. We can't get rid of them either.
Your mom is amazing, I think I need lessons from her! I wish I could have been there so I'm so glad I got to see pictures!
Look at Bobby the stud muffin hahaha!
I love the picture of Dan and Will eating their cupcakes. so sweet. The cardboard castle was wonderful. All of my kids sure did enjoy it.
Annie that looked like so much fun! And your mom's paintings are incredible! She is awesome! I hope to have her paint something for my parents one day!
How did I miss the ladybug post!?! Where have I been? I truly truly empathize with your suffering. Just because we have moved doesn't mean I don't remember the hard times and nurse an intense hatred for those devils.
Moving on, I LOVE those pictures. Especially the one of Dan and Will with the cupcakes. That is perfect. Your party was so fun and I'm glad we got to join in.
Your mom is an amazing painter.
Post a Comment