Check........
One trip to Nashville with Heidi and Richard King to run a half marathon....so fun.

One man trip to Mississippi (had to sing the song to spell it). The Ole Miss game and the Grove....all went well, Go Dad!
One girl preparing for Clay surface class I teach on tuesday nights to 6 women, these women are hilarious. I've got to take a picture. I love them.....they are good for my soul.
One tired man named Dan from travelling.
One happy happy boy. He's been busy playing cards with Mocha, hiding under makeshift tents and playing doctor.


All this makes for a very happy but busy family.
We will attempt camping.....tonight? Not so sure about this.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
10 comments:
what!!! camping? how do i not know about this. we talk like 800 times a day! good luck. i can't wait to hear about this. i have to sing the song to spell the name of the state your husband is from too!
Annie, Will is starting to look more and more like you... in that one picture where he's kind of looking down and to the side... it could be you. Crazy! Love, Lizza
I love your face in that picture of us. I think my kids want to come play in your tent and be Will's patients. I want to hear how camping went...if camping went?
Hope you had good family time last night! I forgot to ask you about it today. What a good post! One comment from Becky...Check
I like your couch.
more power to you. woman!! way to go. i am running the thanksgiving half marathon. i wish we were closer so we could be running buddies! [i one day want to get into full marathon's, but have decided that will be after baby days!!]
will is so cute, i could eat him up!
xoxo
how cute! I like the way you did this one.. one man.. one little man.. .. how was the run?!? Looks like fun.. I still want to do one with you. hopefully one day! Will is so darn cute too! He's so adorable!! I love that he plays cards with Mocha.. just ADORABLE!!
camping did not happen, chickened out, I mean it was sprinkling though.
Nice job on the run! I hope you both did great. can't believe your little ladydevils didn't make the blog. That sounds like a basketball team or something.
Niki you just wait
Post a Comment