Hello.
Doesn't Will look like he's grown up really fast. We think so, it's crazy.
Today he said to me, "momma look at this man" (doesn't quite sound that clear). I said, "I see him, that's Noah, he built the ark." He said, "Yeah, and he's happy" (sounds like hoppy). Carrying on conversations is starting to be our favorite thing to do.
Sunday kept Will today so that I could do a massive cleaning of the studio. What a sweet friend she is. It's so great to have friends that are in similar places. It's so much more fun and easier.
A little into the marathon training.
The other day I woke up at 5:30am to do my long run (I know this is not too far off for all you moms out there). It was dark and quiet outside. I was a little scared at first because it was so quiet, but then I started to be amazed at the world this early in the morning. It's different to see Black Mountain when no one is out and only a few lights are on in people's homes.
I passed a woman that told me there was a bear up ahead and to switch sides of the road, so I did what she told me and when I passed by the bear was right there on the other side (where I was). Needless to say I picked up the pace a lot. It was way too interested in the trash than in me so I felt alright.
Before I knew it the sun had risen and it was beautiful and kind of foggy.
Then I ran into my running buddy Heidi, we ran together for a while which was just the boost of encouragement that I needed.
I felt good. It was hard, I held my water bottle thingy for the second time and it wasn't so bad this time.
Running is the reason why I can get anything done at all, it focuses me. I have A.D.D. and running completely makes me focus as if I didn't have trouble paying attention at all. I'm such a better mom, wife and friend.
I'm so thankful to God that I have legs to run with and a heart to be active. I do not want to take these things for granted.
Will is really loving to listen to the ipod......
"I love technology, but not as much as you you see"(Napoleon Dynamite).
"I love technology, but not as much as you you see"(Napoleon Dynamite).
9 comments:
i LOVE technology too Will. I want the ipod touch! you do so good Annie. I am so proud of you and so proud of your running. I can't wait for you to run your marathon. Will is so sweet and BellaRose and I had a lot of fun with him yesterday. We would love to do it any time, but I know you will have to watch BellaRose 1st before you will let me watch Will again!
Will has just all of a sudden grown into a little man. He is so cute with his highlights! The kids and I have to hang out with him again soon. Thanks for all your encouragment with running. It has been the best to run with you and I think I really am beginning to love it.
I can't believe you ran past a bear! Where were you running? I would have been scared to death. Aren't you supposed to get in the fetal position if you see a bear and protect your face and neck? I am just kidding.
Oh, and I liked your links but I could open the one to the water bottle thingy.
I am so impressed by your running, especially at 5:30 am.
This is such inspiration to run.. and to be a runner.. I could see Black Mountain waking up before your eyes and the beer in the trash.. feeling my heart beat fast like I was running right with you.. too cool!
Will is growing up so fast! I can't believe it!
i always stare at runners like they are rock stars or something. ya'll seriously amaze me.
I love that you are a runner I have told you that before, maybe I will try and be like you and secretly run around in my backyard until I get good and then show up at one of your races like no big deal:) that would be so funny
i am soooo loving the new video's you put up!!!! We want to play very very soon!!
Great job with the running! I love the world first thing in the morning too. The air is fresher and its a whole new day, It always puts me in a good mood.
I am so jealous of you and Heidi and your training. That sounds like an amazing way to start the day. Maybe I will have to take a 5:30 a.m. walk sometime. It just doesn't sound like quite as much fun, does it?
Just give me a year or two and maybe we can do another race together.
Post a Comment