Monday, September 8, 2008

Beachin it


We are back from the beach, beautiful weather, missed the storm and had much needed family time. There are so many pictures, I'm sorry, but it's hard to choose.


The highlight really was having Will and Spencer together, she's 5 and absolutely the best big girl cousin a boy could wish for.

i love my sisters. Katy and I are ultimate puzzlers everytime, alright Dan helped a little.

When Lizza and I were kayaking we stumbled upon this creepy chair in the marshes, I was almost crying from not wanting to go any closer to it. We are major Lost fans too, so this reminded us of Jacob (you lost people know who I'm referring too). We are weird I know.
Dan fished off his boat while we were finding creepy chairs.

I know it's strange that they are wearing halloween costumes at the beach but MayMay got them (it's a long story). But aren't they cute, they had fun playing in them.
Aren't they amazing. These two little birds love eacother so much. I'm so glad Will has cousins.

Here is the fam. gosh I love these people.
When the tide was high in the morning because of the storms, it left these amazing little pools on the beach where Will played and played, he really got some good swimming lessons there.
Here is will's new ability to say "Cheese", now at the correct time.



If you made it through all this, thanks for visiting,, hope you are well.

14 comments:

Julie said...

Your beach trip looks and sounds like it was so much fun.

love the pictures. love your dress. cute costumes too.

KatieKate said...

OH MY GOSH, that chair IS creepy. I would have done the same thing.

You're wonderful.
Glad you had a good time...
it'd be hard not to with such great scenery and such great people!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

~that chair is totally like on lost.
~ LOVE that picture of Will in Katy's lap with spencer and lizza
~your family is gorgeous
~the pictures are amazing
~love the costumes, and can't wait for our babies tot rick or treat together.
~oh my goodness i am not sure if i commented on everything, but i so want my family to be like your family. what an amazing vacation and you guys are so close, i love it!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh so fun!!! I love that family picture its the best!! At first I thought wow, there all really tall. Then I noticed you were just standing in a low spot.

Anonymous said...

Oh Annie.. that looks like TONS of fun!! And I love your family too!

I'm a HUGE Lost fan.. so Jacob.. very creepy!! Oh I can't wait for it to come back on tv!

Jessie said...

amen to little tide pools. they are heaven sent for little kids. will is unbearably cute in that costume. and go 'head with your puzzle pride. it really is an accomplishment. i just love beach trip pictures. everyone always looks so relaxed and happy. great pictures.

Becky Swann said...

what a splendid little beach trip there annie! that chair is so funny I'm really glad you included it along with your face being creeped out! like that dress too!

Brecken said...

Hey Annie,
I enjoyed those great pics! Don't you just love the beach!!!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Oh fun! I love that picture with you, your sis, and your mom with you in that cute dress in the water...what a cool creative clan you are...like that...ccc? Really I am not trying to be cheesy, it just comes naturally. What fun. Will and Spencer look like best friends now. Beautiful!

TMB said...

love the pictures!!

loved seeing all your beautiful faces--we miss you guys!

hmm...maybe dylan and i will have to make a trip to black mtn. this fall!!?!

xoxo

Unknown said...

so glad that the creepy chair was appreciated.
that dress is my favorite, the brand is Sweetees, from Revolveclothing.com

Emily Bradford Routon said...

wow... it looks so warm there!

Becky said...

Hey Annie, SOOOO glad to see the pictures. I thought about you guys all week, hoping you were having a wonderful time, and it looks that way. Happy to hear the storm held off and you had good weather. I'm so glad Katy got to come over. too. God is so good and gracious.

I agree....I LOVE your family, too. The Robbs rock!!!!

Tuck every moment indelibly in the memory scrapbook of your heart to pull out on cold, bleak days....what awesome memories!!!!

Thanks again for sharing ~ made my day! Can't wait to hear more about it from your Mom.

Love, blessings and many more special family gatherings,

Becky T.

P.S. The girls and I love doing puzzles with my Mom when she comes for Thanksgiving.

P.S.S. Almost makes me want to start watching "Lost"... so I can relate ~ loved your face!

MelissaCoates said...

What great pictures! Glad you had a great time