Monday, August 4, 2008

A story:
One day in the mountainous woods there lived a frog named Bo Bo. He got the name from a young lad named Will.
Bo Bo lived in a hole that he'd built himself in the hill next to Will's house and one day while catching some rays he was startled by young Will trying to touch him and yelling BO BO BO BO. "ribbit"? he thought, "I am a frog not a bo bo, but, whatever, he says hi every morning and
nigh nigh every night (even if i'm catching some zzz's deep in my hole). He's faithful and it's good to have a friend."

The same boy that named Bo Bo, also stumbled upon some turkeys in his back yard one day. His mom had put out some bird seed to see if they would come and sure enough there they were, more than they could ever imagine. the boy loved all the wild animals on his mountain. There are bears too, but we have yet to see them, and his mom is happy about that.




This same young boy loves boats, it's pretty wild there on the mulch and gravel, watch out Will.


Young Will knows a real princess, her name is Addison and her joker Ryland knows Will too. They come to visit Will so that he can find out about the world in new ways.
It's been a great summer with the King kids (I mean princess and joker).



The End.

Hope all is well with you. This is our last week of camp. My mom has Will so I can finish up my job over here and our summer with the King Kids is coming to a close. I have to say I'm tired, but good tired. Overwhelmed, but good overwhelmed.
i actually got to go shopping with my sister in law the other day, wow, that was much needed and amazing. will post more on their visit later, once they send me pics (hint hint).


Love to you all.
hat

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Annie.. I have yet to see you and Will.. I really need to come by.. but this wedding planning is all consumming.. hopefully next visit! Cause I've missed you!

And Camp is ending this week.. wow.. it seems to fly by (summers). I can't believe it. School has already started back here in GA. I'm so glad I'm not in school.

Tell Bo Bo and the turkeys I said hi.. and please do keep the bears away. They keep eating my mom's tomatoes off her tomatoe plant. We (paul and I) saw 2 cubs the last time we were up.

Jessie said...

bobo the frog...how do they come up with this stuff?

Unknown said...

Courtney I want to see you too. Please call next time you are here, but I completely understand the consuming wedding planning.
Jessie, the creativity is awesome isn't it.

MelissaCoates said...

They just look like they are having so much fun... such a creative little bunch.

The Colorado Carrs said...

nigh nigh.... love it!

I must admit as happy as I am to be able to be home with Rylie and the new baby I know she is going to so miss her time with her friends! Good thing they just live down the street...

Becky Swann said...

How did I miss this post? So cute just like you little Annie Fanny hehe Glad Camp is over lets hang out yo!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i better see you much much more then we saw each other this summer. we miss you and will!!! i missed this post somehow. sorry about that.

Heidi and Richard King said...

I guess I wasn't the only one that missed this post. So cute...and even costaring my little princess and joker! What a fun little dream land they live in. We miss Will dearly and they can't wait to hang out on Friday. Glad you are able to hibernate a bit and recoop from the hectic summer.