Look into our window
I always love to look into people's windows when I drive by houses, especially when you can see them sitting at the table eating a meal together, I'm a creeper I know, but it's so interesting and intriguing to see people in their element at home (especially when they don't know you are looking).
Blogs are totally all about looking into windows, that might be why I love them so much and same with all of you. We are just a bunch of nosy neighbors.
Here is Bo Bo thhe frog, our frog frrom prvious post Finally had the camera when he decided to peep out. Kind of goes along with my look in my window theme I thought.
Here's some recent pictures of our visit with Kirk and Beth and Cooper (who really need a blog). Look at this guy, isn't he amazing.

We are recooping after a long summer, Dan goes back to work tomorrow and we continue in our day to day tasks. So glad to be back in the real world. We have missed you all so much.
Will discovered my old Breyer horses and is as obsessed with them as I was when I was young. Could this horse be giving B B (Will's blanky) a run for her money? Will is as exhausted as we are from the summer, he's been falling asleep in his carseat or stroller every morning. Morning nap cannot come back, 3 hour nap must stay in afternoon. Tantrums double if afternoon nap is not taken (we have enough trouble on our own thanks Mr. Sleep routine killer).
We have some great pictures from our time in Hickory for Katy's 22nd birthday,
for another post.
We had a blast. Happy birthday to Katy and Big Dan.
I'm running about 1 week behind, so sorry, this might be the case for a while.



11 comments:
That is so true about us looking into each others window through these blogs...how insightful. As long as we don’t turn into any desperate housewives I think we have a pretty good thing going.
I have to tell you Will is cuter and cuter everytime I see pictures! He also looks so tall. How tall is he now?
i am def. a nosy neighbor. i have to know what is going on at all times!
i am SO excited to have you back.
cooper is cute.
love that will loves the horses. happy birthday katy.
Will is getting so big! I can't believe it.. as is Katy! 22! WOW! Happy Birthday girl! And Dan had one too! August is full of birthdays for you guys!
I like blogs too.. cause it allows us to be nosy without haveing to BE nosy... cause we're letting people "look" into our windows..
I hate that I've missed you too this summer.. I really want to come by and see you and Will in Sept!
Love. me
I am a nosy neighbor too. I just can't help it.
We are glad your back!!!
wait
Katy?
22?
How can that be!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Katy!
Just got off the phone with you but I guess I still wanted more because I just checked your blog and your frog. (a little rhyme)
Hi Annie! Remember me, Maria, from Chastain? I linked to your blog from Sunday's blog. It's great to see that you're doing so well and that you have such an adorable little boy! I was thinking about you just the other day because I went to an exhibit about horses at the Museum of Natural History, here in NYC, and they had Breyer horses in the gift shop... and now it looks like Will is adopting your childhood love for these toys! All the best to you and your family. Lots of love, Maria
bobo looks like a seriously big frog.
love the first photo of will and the horse.
thanks for inviting me to the coffee house opening by the way. i forgot that i work on fridays so i wasn't able to make it. how was it?
How does that frog live in that hole? I would be claustrophobic! I too love to see inside people's houses when we are driving at night through neighborhoods. Oh, but I wonder what people think when they look through our windows at night...on our blogs we get to choose what people see, but in our windows it is what it is I guess.
I miss you Annie! That's hilarious that you have a friend that works at the dixie stampede. It's pretty of cheesy, but the kids loved it! We have got to get together. Don't you and Dan and Will need to get away sometime soon? We have a very nice room over the garage!!! I really need to see Will! He is awesome!
wow... Annie, i finally saw on facebook you left me your blog link!!! Thanks! I really enjoyed sneaking a peek in your window (which I haven't been a part of for 1 1/2 years now... yikes!) Know I am now a reader and supporter again. God is so continuing to bless you abundantly! Keep giving him the glory...
Post a Comment