Monday, May 5, 2008

Lately

Here I give you the Singletary/King Band. They are actually quite good. Addison was the leader, I think she was a litte aggitated because the boys wouldn't listen to her guidance.

Well, we've been out of blogging for a while, our computer has been acting quite strange. My sweet Dad gave us this new computer (new to us type) and it has been acting funny. Story short, not even sure if I'll be able to finish this post at one sitting.

In our home:

Aunt Katy visited us for a few days, we had a blast being with her, didn't leave
her side for 5 days, total bliss. We went on a hike with Bella Rose and Sunday, Will and Bella Rose got a reall good workout of course.

We had a visit with Ben and Leah Zetterholm, what a fun time we had, it was so good to see our West Asheville buddies, thanks for making the long trek over to BM.

Dan and I have taken on landscaping of our house, this has never been done at this house nor by the singletary's, so we shall see. It's bee great family time and Will gets totally dirt covered as he gardens too, it's great. I'll have to post pictures later because the computer has restarted twice since I started this, and right now my spirits are high considering. I'll try and keep it that way.




We are headed to Mississippi for the arrival of Cooper, Will's cousin. So excited to meet him and help out Beth and Kirk.
I hopefully will remember to take lots of pictures. I might get so into the moment that i'll forget, that happens often these days.




Here is a picture of a drum I did for Heidi's little boy, Ryland's room, can't wait to see it up. That sweet little drummer boy (notice the picture at top of post).


love to all, if I'm not back soon, it's only because of technology, not because I don't love you.
Happy Cinco De Mayo.
I recall some pretty amazing cinco de mayo parties back in the days when we were younger.
I leave you with Bubble Mania.

9 comments:

KatieKate said...

The drum. The DRUM... on skinny little canvases... I love the DRUM!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I to love the drum. And the bubble machine.....we must come play with!

MelissaCoates said...

I have to say...Will has the best giggle. Just brings joy to my little heart to hear it.

Becky Swann said...

Glad you are posting, I'm excited to see pictures of little Cooper, please call when you get back in town!
PS will and bellarose are the cutest couple!

Anonymous said...

How FAB is that top picture?! Senior yearbook pic waiting to happen-- miss you, chica! What a cuuute tot you have, too, by the way--

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Yes! Will does have the best laugh every and it is so relieving to hear it hasn't changed...I think I'd be depressed for a while if it did because I'm obsessed!

Love the DRUM! GEEZE you are so full of talent it's incredible!

I can't can't can't wait to see you!!!Oh soooo sooooooonnnnnnn!!!!! love you and miss you like madness!!!!

{Hope everything goes well with Beth and little Cooper!}

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i was so excited to hear beth had cooper. send some pictures!! that drum is amazing. i love the long wood panels! i also have to say that i love addison in that picture. that is amazing. she looks like a rocker. BellaRose does the same thing with the bubble machine, sticking her fingers in the little wands!

Heidi and Richard King said...

Annie...yeah, I haven't seen any of these pictures. The drum looks awesome, I can't wait to hang it up!! I have to say I think our kids and their little rock band are going to WAY cooler than we ever were! Leah and Ben are sooo cute tooo. I hadn't seen him, but man, he is a looker. And I love Will when he thinks "hmmm, what will it doo now if I put my finger in here?" I am thrilled to spend a lot of time with him this summer! Yeah for Beth too and have a wonderful trip loving on the newest little addition.

Brecken said...

Hey Annie- it is good to hear from you. I miss you, but totally understand technological problems. Glad to hear things are going well.