Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cooper


Here I give you our new nephew Cooper Eddleman. He's doing great, sleeping and nursing great.






Beth and Kirk are such natural parents. We had the best time seeing them in their first days as a family.

Thank you for allowing us to be there and enjoy such a special time in your lives.

11 comments:

Jessica Rodriguez said...

so cute!

Becky Swann said...

Yahoo for Cooper, what a cutie! thanks for posting pictures
In that picture where you are on the phone are you talking to me? just thought that would be funny

Anonymous said...

That sure is one cute baby and I hear that he loves his cousin Will, and Uncle Dan and Aunt Annie (aka the whisperer)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you know becky i was wondering if annie was talking to me too! how funny. i really love that picture. will's face is so funny. cooper is just so sweet and handsome. love him

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww I have been wanting to see that litle bugger!

Julie said...

Cousins are so special and I am glad Will will have Cooper as a friend for his life! They will seem like they are the same age in no time.

Unknown said...

Not sure who I was talking to, I'm sure it was one of the two of you because I have that very concentrated look like I'm really listening.

Brecken said...

Hey Annie! You and Dan look so natural with a newborn. Can you believe our boys were that small at one time? Sorry I missed you the other night, but I hope to see you soon! Miss you!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love the new perspective, so chic!

The Colorado Carrs said...

your new Design is fabulous!!! love Will in that high chair!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is adorable! I love that you sent text messages too when he was born!

oh and I absoultely LOVE the new page with Will in his high chair! I can't wait to see you all..2 weeks!!