Hopes for Will
This kid really loves to hold hands........

With Girls.
He's not cheap with his love, just very very loving.This picture melts my heart of him and Bella Rose, they like to hold hands...often.
I hope this means that he will be an affectionate person, but not give his heart away quickly or easily.

He loves to wear his vest that Katie made for him
and eat snacks while enjoying some Wilco.
I hope this means he will appreciate good music.
He enjoys a stroll in the living room during the morning while sporting his rain kicks.I hope this means he will be an early riser and wake up waiting to greet the world with optimism, even if it's raining.
He also loves oatmeal,

and breakfast foods in general and he loves his new skill of holding and feeding himself with the spoon.
I hope this means he will eat healthy things and have good manners.
I have many other hope for Will, it's so exciting to be at the beginning of life and see so many possibilities for your child. He could be anything at this point.
I really most want him to love people well.
I prayed for Will to be a joyful person when he was in my tummy and he really came out as a person who could make anyone feel good.
It's hard to think that the control is not really in my hands of how he turns out, we are guides, we can lay the groundwork, teach the lessons, encourage. But when th rubber meets the road, God will determine what kind of person he will be. His life is so full of joyful moments right now.
It's hard to think of that first bee sting or serious fall where I really can't say a "you're alright", I dread that day.
Alright, it's confession time, I am a pessimist, I try not to be, but around here Dan is usually the optimist.
It's so hard for me to not prepare for the bad so as not to enjoy the moment.
It's always been hard for me.
My mom and dad always tell me to not worry so much.
I want Will to be someone that looks on the bright side, that always takes the high road, that cares for people so deeply that he deosn't have time to worry.
These are my hopes for my Will.
HOPE, that is a good word.
See.... I knew this post would help me be more positive today.
8 comments:
oh my sweet Will. I just love him so much. He better not be breaking BellaRose's heart by "cheating" on her with claire!
Hope is a good thing, just like they tell us in Shawshank! Love the grey.
Annie.
He is such a STUD!!!
And those are some beautiful words for your little man. Nice job.
That picture of him marching in his diaper and rain boots is MY FAVORITE that is so wonderful what a funny little man!
He looks good in that Vest too!
I love the article, was there a rough draft? ;) it is very well said.
actually becky being the english and grammar lover that I am, I did revise and edit it before I posted it, nerdy huh?
Your hopes for Will...what a dear message about your sweet little boy, his heart and his future. With a mom like you - his spirit will be free to dream and live in a world with limitless love and possibilities! Keep up the good work, mama. God knew EXACTLY what He was doing when He entrusted Will to your care! :)
What a sweet post Annie! Will is quite blessed to have you as his Moma! He needs to spend some time with Annabelle cause I am sure she would like to do some hand-holding too.
hi annie & fam!
Thanks for your comment! i love that you're keeping up with me! i want you to know what's going on in my life, even though we are so far away. so, by the way i love your blog. but i wish you would post even more! i love seeing all the adorable pics of will the thrillster. i'm actually in miami right now and i'm coming up to asheville very soon. i'll let you know when so we can go have lunch at Brew & View with Megan. what is your email, bc i am basically writing you a very long email right now. not so much a 'comment anymore'. by the way, i didn't understand what you were talking about when you said...i hope your man likes 'cleaning houses'...what were you talking about, crazy girl!!?? love,
heather
Within moments of meeting him I realized what a sweet boy he is. If JP and I ever have a daughter we are setting them up!!
Post a Comment