Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess Spencer!!!

Yes, your taxes are due, but here's something to be extra happy about.
A certain Niece of mine (my only niece) is turning FIVE today.


Dear Spencer,

I can't believe you are this old my little precious girl. I was taken back to when you were born when I went to see my friend Becky and her new baby girl Ellen (yeah to the Swann Family).
You had a full head of blonde hair and looked like you were much older than you were because of it. Your mom was so happy, happier than I've ever seen her. You were amazing, I held you and cried at how much I loved you because I'd never felt like that before.

You uncle Dan and cousin Will love you so much too, we are so sad not be at your party and hope that you have a wonderful day. My precious girl, you are kind and spirited. You are the most creative FIVE year old I know, with your castle and your ball gowns and dresses.
So, Spencer on this wonderful day of your's, know that you are so loved and cherished.
Love, A Annie, Uncle Dan and your baby Will




4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness i never commented on your last post. what a bad blogger friend i am. even though i talk to you almost everyday i still think that will is wonderful, throwing laundry off the deck and all. loved the gallery opening. so glad Spencer is not like Spencer pratt! Sorry, just have the Hills on the brain :)
happy birthday spencer. you are awesome. see you in a second annie

Anonymous said...

Spencer is so cute! I don't think I've seen a picture of her since she was born! Aw.. Auntie Annie!!

Jessica Rodriguez said...

What a great birthday (blog) letter! She is beautiful!

Melanie said...

So big already, and I'm sure just as smart as ever. Miss you, Annie!