a few good things
Things have been a little wild lately, good but wild. As represented in this picture of our favorite slippers that have a legitimate hole in them now (of course very popular with the wilster).
I've been getting ready for a show and grand opening of the studio I've been helping to start. Basically multi tasking mania.
I thought it might help to do a little blogging to put some clarity to it all.
I'll tell you what makes me smile a lot, my son, wow, he keeps me on my toes big time, he changes every second I feel like.
He loves butter knives, maybe it's bad to let him play with them, but they seem harmless enough and we have some awfully cute one's (thanks to Lee Lee).
What happened to that pudgy little man that spit up all the time? He doesn't even look the same. He's 18 months old.....can you believe it. I cannot.
When I hear friends talking about 1st and 2nd birthdays of their children I am just speechless as to how fast time goes by.
This has made me want to really live in the moment I'm in. To really be there when Will is learning to slide, to jump, to climb and on and on.


And, I'm happy in the moment tonight because the Office was so hilarious and new.Welcome back old friend I felt like saying, a little piece of me was missing when you were gone.
Hilarious moment of the week:
Will throwing his brand spanking new T shirts and hangers separately over the deck one by one. And cracking up and pointing at them until I went out to see what it was. I couldn't help but laugh.
I'll be back next week hopefully with some good pictures of the Grand Opening of the Black Mountain Center for Arts Pottery Studio.
Have a Marvelous weekend everyone.

Things have been a little wild lately, good but wild. As represented in this picture of our favorite slippers that have a legitimate hole in them now (of course very popular with the wilster).
I've been getting ready for a show and grand opening of the studio I've been helping to start. Basically multi tasking mania.
I thought it might help to do a little blogging to put some clarity to it all.
I'll tell you what makes me smile a lot, my son, wow, he keeps me on my toes big time, he changes every second I feel like.
He loves butter knives, maybe it's bad to let him play with them, but they seem harmless enough and we have some awfully cute one's (thanks to Lee Lee).What happened to that pudgy little man that spit up all the time? He doesn't even look the same. He's 18 months old.....can you believe it. I cannot.
When I hear friends talking about 1st and 2nd birthdays of their children I am just speechless as to how fast time goes by.
This has made me want to really live in the moment I'm in. To really be there when Will is learning to slide, to jump, to climb and on and on.


And, I'm happy in the moment tonight because the Office was so hilarious and new.Welcome back old friend I felt like saying, a little piece of me was missing when you were gone.
Hilarious moment of the week:
Will throwing his brand spanking new T shirts and hangers separately over the deck one by one. And cracking up and pointing at them until I went out to see what it was. I couldn't help but laugh.
I'll be back next week hopefully with some good pictures of the Grand Opening of the Black Mountain Center for Arts Pottery Studio.
Have a Marvelous weekend everyone.
10 comments:
WE LOVE BUTTERKNIVES!!! Yes we do. And it's wrong and dangerous and culterally unacceptable, but we love the knives.
And mamma loves The Office. Good Night, I love that show. I laugh out loud about, oh, every 3 seconds. I was so glad it came back last night.
he is getting so big, and is so cute i could eat him up!!
i can't wait to hear more about the studio grand opening, that is so fun and exciting!
we LOVE the OFFICE and had been on countdown for it's return. jan is such a psychopath!! ohmygosh, so funny!
xo
I love The Office too and the episode the other night was hilarious. I love the psycho Jan that came out in the last season. And what about Dwight's "date". She made me laugh every time they showed her.
I will definitely come visit the new studio.....how exciting!
Jan......I can relate to her a little, is that scary?
I also love The Office. I laughed out loud when I saw Michael's plasma TV . . . hilarious. I can't wait to play with Will (as well as you and Dan) at camp this summer!
Love,
Sarah
You lead such a full and interesting life - and managing such a great balance between art and family! Will is so cute and proud of himself on the coffee table, too funny!
It was so great to see you and finally meet Will! He is such a bundle of joy, just giggling and laughing all the time.
Please post photos of the opening, I am sure its going to be a huge hit!
I was glad to see Will in your blog since you wouldn't let me see him Friday night. Kay said he is so grown up and TALKING!!! Wa....Wa!!! We loved being with you and Dan and the studio, gallery and your work is amazing. We also look forward to seeing the new plantings.
ummm-your son is huge! i hope you are doing well...found my way here by way of sunday's blog. great way to catch up/keep up with old friends...hope you are well.
Oh Annie.. I love that last bit about Will throwing his clothes over the deck and you just having to laugh.. sometimes I just think life is so much better with laughter.. I so excited I get to see the little Wilster this weekend! Much love!
Post a Comment